2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 223.
#5851 7 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

I like the skill shot, but I would not call it a true skill shot.

At a friend's house last weekend, I completed it twice out of probably 15 games or so. It's tough, but not impossible. It is almost definitely also game dependent, though. If one of your slingshots is crazy, you're not going to be able to do much about it.

#5852 7 years ago

Is there a way to swap the upper flipper to the right flipper button,I just can't do anything with it,like woz you have a choice,also I really like the music for a pinball machine and that really worried me when I started to watch and listen to rob but it really is crazy fun and I am walking around singing the tunes.

#5853 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

the skill shot is hitting #1.
getting #2 is the "a little bit of luck" shot
getting #3 is the "go buy a lotto ticket" shot

Someone should rig up a bill acceptor to give you a Zoltar fortune when you get #3. I skillfully managed it at MGC

#5854 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I'm picking up mine tomorrow. Yeah!!!!!

What number are you?

#5855 7 years ago

Thank you Spooky Pinball. This has been the best pre-order, I have ever experienced.#90 is on its way to CA.

#5856 7 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Thank you Spooky Pinball. This has been the best pre-order, I have ever experienced.#90 is on its way to CA.

Awesome enjoy mine is coming soon too

#5857 7 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

What number are you?

#5858 7 years ago

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#5860 7 years ago

I remember optimistically requesting that number...

#5861 7 years ago

bt69_(resized).jpgbt69_(resized).jpg

I see you moved it slightly. Did you get around to updating the lighting yet? The lighting is the main thing I would like to see improved.

#5862 7 years ago

I'm 295 so have a bit of time yet

#5863 7 years ago
Quoted from herg:

I see you moved it slightly. Did you get around to updating the lighting yet? The lighting is the main thing I would like to see improved.

Haven't done anything with lighting yet. It's A little better just moving it over one spot closer under the ceiling light.

#5864 7 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

I'm 295 so have a bit of time yet

I'm 291, I hear you! The good news is that we'll get a very polished machine

#5865 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

As of V012, infected mode will be disabled all together till I get to the bottom of this.
As for finding bugs, as long as I get good descriptions, I'm able to fix those quite easily. When I get a report that something happens, with no details behind it; it's quite difficult to trace those down. It helps a lot if I know what was going on right before a bug happens.
This game is not open source.
Outside of Infected, has anyone seen their fuses blow since V011? I had one report which was related to a drain and V012 should address that.

Hey are doing any updating to make more options how the dots looks ? I played one today and if you set to square or hi rez it looks blurry. Round looks ok

#5866 7 years ago

anyone else have their screws pop out on the bottom of the ramp? they screw directly into the wood which is now stripped and won't hold the screw.

IMG_2916_(resized).JPGIMG_2916_(resized).JPG

#5867 7 years ago

I don't think there are any plans for other shapes or modifications. In fact, I think those are generated by the FPGA, and that's a whole other update process.

#5868 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

I don't think there are any plans for other shapes or modifications. In fact, I think those are generated by the FPGA, and that's a whole other update process.

Ah kk figured Game is bad ass keep up the good work as code was so much better than when i played it at allentown.

#5869 7 years ago
Quoted from dasb:

anyone else have their screws pop out on the bottom of the ramp? they screw directly into the wood which is now stripped and won't hold the screw.

I had that happen to my AMH ramp i just put longer screw with a nut on the bottom.

#5870 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

I had that happen to my AMH ramp i just put longer screw with a nut on the bottom.

I checked the AMH ramp and it doesn't look like it uses the same screws. AMH ramp looks like it screws on further up the ramp and the metal at the bottom is riveted on the ramp. for some reason it was decided that little tiny wood screws should be used here and with so much force on the ramp, they popped out and stripped the wood. I guess getting longer ones is the easiest option and hope they won't do the same.

#5871 7 years ago
Quoted from dasb:

I checked the AMH ramp and it doesn't look like it uses the same screws. AMH ramp looks like it screws on further up the ramp and the metal at the bottom is riveted on the ramp. for some reason it was decided that little tiny wood screws should be used here and with so much force on the ramp, they popped out and stripped the wood. I guess getting longer ones is the easiest option and hope they won't do the same.

Oh mine was post screw but same type of issue were it stripped. Should be a easy fix a longer screw and nut worked like champ for me.

#5872 7 years ago

Don't use longer screws. Break a toothpick or a bamboo skewer off in the hole and the screw should catch fine.

#5873 7 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Don't use longer screws. Break a toothpick or a bamboo skewer in the hole and the screw should catch fine.

I disagee. Use a longer and standard ramp screw. The ones they are currently using are too short

#5874 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I disagee. Use a longer and standard ramp screw. The ones they are currently using are too short

I hope the spooky team sees this and corrects it moving forward. I'd be disappointed to have to deal with this type of issue on a new game.

#5875 7 years ago

Seems like a good suggestion, and one that could be adopted by Spooky quickly. Playing RZ always puts me in a good mood ... It is bottled fun. (not to be confused with lightning in a bottle)

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5876 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

I hope the spooky team sees this and corrects it moving forward. I'd be disappointed to have to deal with this type of issue on a new game.

Too short may have been the wrong way to say it. They are ample length but not as long as typical B/W ones i am used to.

#5877 7 years ago

They aren't. Let's not overthink this. Wood strips, a little extra wood will help it catch.

Happens all the time in pinball.

Quoted from Whysnow:

#5878 7 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

They aren't. Let's not overthink this. Wood strips, a little extra wood will help it catch.
Happens all the time in pinball.

This seems like a band-aid fix to me. The toothpick solution still strips out over time. If you're going to fix the problem, why not fix it once and for all by putting a screw through that you can put a nut on the back side. A nut with a lock washer wont pull through and out of the playfield.

#5879 7 years ago

Screw with a piece of toothpick, or add some wood glue too with the toothpick piece. Or a slightly longer screw with the above. Worst case scenario run through the Pf with nut on bottom. Try the least invasive solution first.

#5880 7 years ago

So this has happened on one game so far and people are jumping to the conclusion they used the wrong hardware?

#5881 7 years ago

Happened on my RZ too as I had to remove the ramp once to correct poor wire routing that was trapping the ball. I did the toothpick method and it's held to date.

#5882 7 years ago

I have bamboo skewers that I glue into stripped out holes and then snip off flush after drying overnight. These things are tougher than the original wood and I have to drill pilot holes in them to get the screw in. I'd do this method before longer screws every time. Normally, a ramp is held in place by a real post and these tiny screws are just to put a little pressure to keep that ramp flap flush. And they're usually screwed in at an angle. I wouldn't run a long screw all the way through to put a nut on the other end.

#5883 7 years ago

It's showtime! Detroit!

IMG_20160821_195847_583_(resized).jpgIMG_20160821_195847_583_(resized).jpg

#5884 7 years ago

IMG_20160821_214609_914_(resized).jpgIMG_20160821_214609_914_(resized).jpg

#5885 7 years ago
Quoted from rask4p:

I'm 291, I hear you! The good news is that we'll get a very polished machine

Yep I like that!

#5886 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Too short may have been the wrong way to say it.

That's what she said.

#5887 7 years ago

Toothpick or even a bit of plastic from a wire tie with the screw or longer screw. I don't know if I'd use a screw to go through the playfield.

#5888 7 years ago

Got some games on RZ today. How much of a bonus do you get for getting 1,000 corpses in MB?

Why do you get to play a mode again after completing it?

Is there a third MB that starts after hitting the center ramp a bunch? I kept starting one that seemed like it happened after a bunch of ramp shots.

How does the skill shot work?

Game is hard, but pretty fun. Not always sure what to shoot for, but definitely interesting.

If there's a rulesheet I can get all this from, can I get a link to that?

Thanks!

#5889 7 years ago

Well I definitely think after spending that much money on a pinball machine and having parts falling off (ramp screws) after only a few weeks isn't good. Hopefully spooky is looking into taking care of this problem to prevent more complaints.

#5890 7 years ago

Has anybody asked Charlie himself? He doesn't always see every comment so you can't assume they're working on anything that was just posted on the forum.

#5891 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Has anybody asked Charlie himself? He doesn't always see every comment so you can't assume they're working on anything that was just posted on the forum.

Yeah if you had that issue you should let charlie know and i'm sure he would look into it asap. I don't have mine yet but the 2 i have played so far have not had that happen.

#5892 7 years ago

Old school Knocker installed from pinball life (For Spooky RZ) , only heard twice now but its as loud as the old Bally/Williams days !! You will enjoy!IMG_3369 (resized).JPGIMG_3369 (resized).JPGIMG_3368 (resized).JPGIMG_3368 (resized).JPG

#5893 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Got some games on RZ today. How much of a bonus do you get for getting 1,000 corpses in MB?
Is there a third MB that starts after hitting the center ramp a bunch? I kept starting one that seemed like it happened after a bunch of ramp shots.
Game is hard, but pretty fun. Not always sure what to shoot for, but definitely interesting.
Thanks!

The game is fairly new to me, but I think I can help with some of the questions, maybe others can chime in on the rest or correct me if I'm off base on my understanding.

1. How much of a bonus do you get for getting 1,000 corpses in MB? ( I haven't completed yet)

2. Why do you get to play a mode again after completing it? ( I have the same question as it seemed a bit odd)

3. Is there a third MB that starts after hitting the center ramp a bunch? I'm not aware that there is, the center ramp is used in modes for things like jackpot collection in living dead girl and to spell Dragula among other things. It appears that each ramp shot when starting and not in any modes is collecting a corpse (based on the dmd screen) and I'm not sure if that counts towards corpse total in 1000 corpse mode.

4. How does the skill shot work? Light plunge to number one(left upper sling shot), then hopefully the slingshot 1 pushed the ball into 2 then onto 3.

5. Rules.

The way I understand it is there are 9 different modes, 6 are started only by using the left orbit. The 3 remaining modes are living dead girl, House of 1000 corpses and Murder ride which I think is more of a end of ball bonus than mode. I don't believe you can start the 3 modes when you are in one of the 6 or vise versa.

The short version
http://www.spookypinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Rob-Zombie-Game-Cards.pdf

The detailed version
http://www.fawzma.com/rob-zombie-pinball-sub-modes-and-extras/

#5894 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Thanks!

We know it's alot of points from 1,000 Corpses. The game I played and got it went like this. Ball one - instant double drain (18,000 points at end of ball). Ball two - Add a Ball multiball and Corpses multiball with around 650 corpses (44 million at end of ball). Ball three - 1,000 Corpses multiball #2. Obtained a little over 1,000. Did one weak add a ball multiball. (127 million final score). No one seemed to see what happened from 44 to 127 million.

#5895 7 years ago

Well my game should be shipping real soon as i got my final invoice for $

#5896 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Well my game should be shipping real soon as i got my final invoice for $

Nice, I think I am just after you with game #114. I haven't heard anything yet.

#5897 7 years ago

#90 made it home safely.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#5898 7 years ago

Nice. Three beauties in a row!

#5899 7 years ago

wow #90 my 113 is getting closer!

#5900 7 years ago

So for everyone that have gotten there RZ did you install the mylar ? Mine well be here soon and trying to decide if i should install them or not.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
$ 210.00
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/118 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.