Topic Stats

• 10,479 posts
  • 599 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by JOESCHALL
  • Topic is favorited by 104 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,193 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

50EAF020-4CD8-4119-9427-F544C9EF38B0 (resized).jpeg
5DEFF28A-B529-4D16-A30F-1A4C5F68DDB9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3858 (resized).jpg
IMG_3857 (resized).jpg
IMG_3856 (resized).jpg
20191005_213740 (resized).jpg
20191005_213729 (resized).jpg
20191005_221951 (resized).jpg
20191005_221631 (resized).jpg
20191005_221713 (resized).jpg
20191005_221535 (resized).jpg
20191004_231821 (resized).jpg
20191004_230221 (resized).jpg
20191004_225937 (resized).jpg
20191004_225047 (resized).jpg
20190926_165833 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10479 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 210.
#5751 3 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Where was this talk?
Is it online?

Seminar at replayfx. I don't know if people recorded it

#5752 3 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Whysnow is a great seller. He has a NIB AMH for sale.

Bit of a distance problem, besides I'm gonna win that raffle game

#5753 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Gotta buy your ticket 1st I might buy a 2nd one

#5754 3 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

Posted this in another section on this forum and I thought I'd share it here.
Just got home from 12 hour road trip to pick up Rob Zombie Spookshow International #74. There was severe storms both there and back, white knuckle driving for sure! When I arrived, Charlie and crew were so hospitable, he took time out of his busy day to chat me up for bit and let me play some of the games on site. I was a bit zoned out from driving, but have to say I'm really impressed with how neat and tight everything seemed to be run. Also really impressed with Americas Most Haunted. This was the first time I've seen and played that game along with Zombie(sensory overload for sure). Call me old fashioned, but there's just something to be said about shaking the guys hand(and having him thank me) who was personally involved in the game I just bought. I feel good about my purchase and can't wait to get it set up this weekend. Good people over there!!
Really impressed with the quality level and detail, this pin really needs to be seen in person to fully appreciate it. This is one intense pin, it keeps calling back for one more game. It came with version 9 on it and I can't wait to get 10 uploaded. Btw, the sound systems rocks. The callouts in adult mode are great, its kind of nice to hear someone cussing at me for playing pinball besides my wife.

My number ( 250 ) is way off but I'm thinking that I should take a couple of days off and make the road trip. I'm excited about the game for sure. Thanks for the pics!

#5755 3 years ago

One more approved rating and RZSI gets a number in the ratings list. Anybody approved to do so?

#5756 3 years ago
Quoted from wierdeer:

One more approved rating and RZSI gets a number in the ratings list. Anybody approved to do so?

Added my rating so should get it an official number in the ratings list.

#5757 3 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Added my rating so should get it an official number in the ratings list.

Nice

#5758 3 years ago

just opened up # 62 this weekend .Man this is a fun pin ,I totally enjoy playing and wow the art is amazing . I WILL right a review after getting some time on it . looking forward to the next code update .

#5759 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I am happy to assist with shipping.

I actually have a pin shipping to me from almost your exact location this week. Pretty sure it is easy to ship across the border.
PM me if you want to discuss.

#5760 3 years ago

Is the source for the PIC going to be available for this game?

I made some minor changes to the lamp matrix driver for AMH to smooth the lighting when dimmed, but I don't know if Ben has looked at it or if it's going to be used. I'd like the option of trying it on my RZ once it ships. Will this be possible?

#5761 3 years ago

I wonder if there will be any clips from the Devils Rejects or House of a 1000 Corpses for animations? I remember seeing an initial clip when they announced the color DMD.

482555_(resized).png

#5762 3 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

I wonder if there will be any clips from the Devils Rejects or House of a 1000 Corpses for animations? I remember seeing an initial clip when they announced the color DMD.

That would be pretty cool!

#5763 3 years ago

Just got in the club loving it !!image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#5764 3 years ago

Just got one and give it two thumbs way up. Had a lot of switch issues, but since they've been adjusted, game has played great. It is funny, challenging and fun. Theme, music, art, dots, sound, lighting, toys all play well together.. It is quite an orchestra. Once infection modes are reimplemented (got a bug causing fuse to blow - current default settings are turned off and recommendation from Spooky is to leave it as such for now) and corpse stealing, it will be an extremely satisfying game with innovative rules. Then it will become symphonic.

Those who have one already - know, and those with numbers above 110 - will soon know, this game is legit and is a real show stopper.

#5765 3 years ago
Quoted from Blacktoothgrin:

Just got in the club loving it !!

Do you have the lighted upgrades on the back alley toys? I couldn't find anything on this. It seems to light up the boom box and robot. Anything else?

#5766 3 years ago
Quoted from Blacktoothgrin:

Just got in the club loving it !!

Congrats! And thanks for letting me help set it up. I live for that shit!

Did it come with a manual? If so does it have a rubber list? I need to get some help from Matt to get Spooky pins in the database.

#5767 3 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Do you have the lighted upgrades on the back alley toys? I couldn't find anything on this. It seems to light up the boom box and robot. Anything else?

Yep and Also the bucket o chicken!

Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

Congrats! And thanks for letting me help set it up. I live for that shit!
Did it come with a manual? If so does it have a rubber list? I need to get some help from Matt to get Spooky pins in the database.

Anytime had a blast ! no manual but going to email spooky for RZ ring list and will fwd to ya! AMH Ring list is under there game support on there website.

#5768 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Those who have one already - know, and those with numbers above 110 - will soon know, this game is legit and is a real show stopper.

jeffspinballpalice... not clear on what you're saying here. Please elaborate.

Thanks!

#5769 3 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

That would be pretty cool!

Yeah, I was hoping for a few to make it in the game but it might be a license thing. The clip Spooky initially showed in that gif was the one Ben posted a few months back. Pinside doesn't show gifs anymore

#5770 3 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Thanks!

agree. confused. Was #110 delivered already?

#5771 3 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

agree. confused. Was #110 delivered already?

no not yet i was told next month

#5772 3 years ago

#67 is un-boxed and playing. Having a blast with it so far.

RobZombie_(resized).JPG

#5773 3 years ago

Per Fawzma Games on FB V11 be out soon to fix a fuse issue.

#5774 3 years ago

#38 in top 100.......looks kinda likely that it could reach top ten. What you guys think?

#5775 3 years ago

#79 is now routed. Will post pix and more info tomorrow.

#5776 3 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Thanks!

RZSSI is a rock solid game with a well integrated theme, complete code, cursing that is fucking awesome, challenging, fun and is real a joy to play. If you bought one and had any concerns, don't be worried - it is legitimately good.

#5777 3 years ago

RZSSI is a rock solid game with a well integrated theme, complete code, cursing that is fucking awesome, challenging, fun and is real a joy to play. If you bought one and had any concerns, don't be worried - it is legitimately good.

Thanks for the clarification!

#5778 3 years ago

#79 is now happily routed at Chronic Town/Music Underground in State College, PA, along with Metallica, WOZ, SS, TWD, and GoT Premium. Had an excellent experience with R&L Carriers, who delivered the machine right to my station wagon, with no damage even to the box--superbly packaged and palleted. To my surprise, I was able to fit the boxed machine into my Ford Focus wagon. Everything tested perfectly with the machine and I made just a few tweaks to the coil settings, but the game immediately played smoothly and fast. I was delighted to find the mylar sheet, spare plastics and decal, and the RZ key fob. My initial impressions are that I'm very impressed with the artwork and build quality of this game, and the location owner's only negative comment was that he wished the GI was brighter to show off more of the awesome playfield art. Looking forward to getting to know this game well in the coming months and see how it does on location. Thank you spooky! A few pix follow.

Slide1_(resized).JPG

Slide2_(resized).JPG

Slide3_(resized).JPG

Slide4_(resized).JPG

Slide5_(resized).JPG

Slide6_(resized).JPG

Slide7_(resized).JPG

Slide8_(resized).JPG

Slide9_(resized).JPG

Slide10_(resized).JPG

Slide11_(resized).JPG

Slide12_(resized).JPG

Slide13_(resized).JPG

#5779 3 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

#79 is now happily routed at Chronic Town/Music Underground in State College, PA, along with Metallica, WOZ, SS, TWD, and GoT Premium. Had an excellent experience with R&L Carriers, who delivered the machine right to my station wagon, with no damage even to the box--superbly packaged and palleted. To my surprise, I was able to fit the boxed machine into my Ford Focus wagon. Everything tested perfectly with the machine and I made just a few tweaks to the coil settings, but the game immediately played smoothly and fast. I was delighted to find the mylar sheet, spare plastics and decal, and the RZ key fob. My initial impressions are that I'm very impressed with the artwork and build quality of this game, and the location owner's only negative comment was that he wished the GI was brighter to show off more of the awesome playfield art. Looking forward to getting to know this game well in the coming months and see how it does on location. Thank you spooky! A few pix follow.

Looks like you had to squeeze that into your car

#5780 3 years ago
Quoted from wierdeer:

Looks like you had to squeeze that into your car

Sure did. I've moved plenty of pins in my wagon, but never one in the box!

#5781 3 years ago

RZ #52 on location in Lafayette, IN at Main Street Amusements was updated from version 9 to version 10 tonight. Get down there and check it out!

#5782 3 years ago

#66 picking up next week. May sell , unfortunately. Absolutely no room left. Have GB LE that came in today. No spot for it either. Uhg.

#5783 3 years ago

I have that same kind of Ford Focus. It can fit things even larger cars can't thanks to the the very square tailgate opening.

#5784 3 years ago

From Fawzma Games FB:

"Running over zombie hands with a mower just got fun smile emoticon

If you have the RZ shaker, you'll know what I mean.

EMY V011 fixes

Fixed - Flippers are killed and handled properly when selecting modes. Was causing fuses to blow!
Fixed - Chop saves removed from infection mode
Fixed - Outlane ball saves disabled during multiball
Fixed - Reworked forced ball save on multiball starts, game wll try to keep same amount ejected out for the duration of the force
Update - Infected flippers option removed (opposite flipper option)
Update - Collecting ramp hands (lawn mower) triggers shaker"

From Spooky's FB Page

Sorry for the not great quality... I clearly need to update my video software! But hey... new video on how to safely update your Rob Zombie game code for those who may need it!

#5785 3 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I have that same kind of Ford Focus. It can fit things even larger cars can't thanks to the the very square tailgate opening.

One more reason that Ben Heck rocks--he's got the world's best station wagon. They don't make 'em like that anymore . . .

#5786 3 years ago

Great updates! I was just thinking -- sometime down the road they could consider implementing a "warning" sound/light effect whenever the ball is released from the House of 1000 Corpses lock (like what the scoop does in America's Most Haunted, in comparison).

#5787 3 years ago

I played this game on Monday (Ayce Gogi in Van Nuys, CA has this & AMH on location) & I noticed that the music sounded extremely muffled...as though the vocals were faded down. Reminded me of the "Karaoke" mode on old CD players. The voice callouts were completely clear, so it doesn't seem to be a speaker issue. Is this how it sounds on everyone's games?

#5788 3 years ago

My game does not sounds like this.

Quoted from Rarehero:

Is this how it sounds on everyone's games?

#5789 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I played this game on Monday (Ayce Gogi in Van Nuys, CA has this & AMH on location) & I noticed that the music sounded extremely muffled...as though the vocals were faded down. Reminded me of the "Karaoke" mode on old CD players. The voice callouts were completely clear, so it doesn't seem to be a speaker issue. Is this how it sounds on everyone's games?

Game has an equalizer inside cabinet. Allows you adjust bass, treble and mid range plus volume. When your Op adjusted his, his hearing sucked. In his defense, you kind of adjust b/t/m based on sound volume. So he may have set those OK but then changed volume - and now it sounds wack. The default setting don't sound good at low volumes imho.

#5790 3 years ago

Just updated to version 11 with no issues. Two things (perhaps obvious) worth noting. One: you must format the card every time you update--Charlie says that they've had 4 instances of failure out of about 70 games updated, and in every instance, it was because of not formatting the card. Two: Updates send the games back to default settings, so after updating you must redo your settings.

#5791 3 years ago

Walked by this damn pin about a dozen times at ReplayFX... it was either being played with a deep line waiting to play next, or it was powered off for whatever reason. I was about to curse the Pinball Gods for my bad luck when I saw the latest update to LA's Pinball Map!

Quoted from Rarehero:

I played this game on Monday (Ayce Gogi in Van Nuys, CA has this & AMH on location)

Holy sh!t, I have got to go up to AYCE Gogi very soon - their collection is exquisite!

#5792 3 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

Walked by this damn pin about a dozen times at ReplayFX... it was either being played with a deep line waiting to play next, or it was powered off for whatever reason. I was about to curse the Pinball Gods for my bad luck when I saw the latest update to LA's Pinball Map!

Holy sh!t, I have got to go up to AYCE Gogi very soon - their collection is exquisite!

Yes, it is. and the food's good too!

#5793 3 years ago

Game has an equalizer inside cabinet. Allows you adjust bass, treble and mid range plus volume. When your Op adjusted his, his hearing sucked. In his defense, you kind of adjust b/t/m based on sound volume. So he may have set those OK but then changed volume - and now it sounds wack. The default setting don't sound good at low volumes imho.

Quoted from Rarehero:

#5794 3 years ago

I just updated to v11 and had a fail because I unzipped the files and then drop them in a new folder and then dropped that folder onto the card,went back and reformatted and then drop the unzipped files straight onto the card and it worked ,I believe it may say that on spooks install instructions but wanted it to be clear

#5795 3 years ago
Quoted from Drew13:

#67 is un-boxed and playing. Having a blast with it so far.

People complain of the playfield art - then I see this. Sure the cab is a work of art, but I think the focus on Rob's face between flipper and the overall darkness is perfect for the theme. People have been spoiled by Met and GB bright art, which are perfect for those games, but for this game, simple play field art and "classic" insert fonts are fine.

#5796 3 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I just updated to v11 and had a fail because I unzipped the files and then drop them in a new folder and then dropped that folder onto the card,went back and reformatted and then drop the unzipped files straight onto the card and it worked ,I believe it may say that on spooks install instructions but wanted it to be clear

Where did you get the version 11 files?

#5797 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Where did you get the version 11 files?

http://www.spookypinball.com/game-support/

Right under Rob Zombie Mylar placement

#5798 3 years ago

Installed v11 and turned on adult setting and infection for each mode. Update v10 felt like complete code, but v11 fixes some bugs, provides shaker support and fixes infection from blowing fuses. No fuses were harmed in the playing of v11 and the game really rocks. Received shaker motor and plan to install it tonight. Do you need to turn the shaker setting on or is it already there by default?

#5799 3 years ago

awesome thank you, I had been checking Fawzma's site. Will get updated tonight at the location then.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
5,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
There are 10479 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 210.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside