2024-02-20 13.12.31 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
RZ Glass (resized).png
Pinside_forum_8038068_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7429 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 223.
#5351 7 years ago

Got to play a few games last night with my league. Not totally sure what I was doing but that was one damn fun machine to play. Pretty impressive.

#5352 7 years ago

Bug report: Coins inserted during the match animation don't register

#5353 7 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

That is a GREAT video. I learned a heck of a lot.

Like how to smack the shit out of your machine? No thanks.

#5354 7 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Bug report: Coins inserted during the match animation don't register

Good catch, I needed to change how that worked anyway so you can skip it. Adding note.

#5355 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Thanks!
I came away from that session with even more ideas and suggestions.

Can you add some thing so we can put custom message on the game DMD ?

#5356 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Can you add some thing so we can put custom message on the game DMD ?

I could reserve a vid file name for this purpose, then use a setting in menu to use it or not.

#5357 7 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

He's a good player with good info and took the time to share a video. Stop being such a pill all the time.

#5358 7 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Hey you obviously don't care about ghosting, etc... but now you're worried about slapping the cab? Take off your wedding ring first

#5359 7 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

No need to worry!
» YouTube video

That video is AMAZING! Must watch 4 sure.

Hope one of the ideas FAWZMA came away with was this ->
Hi Score screens need overhaul - pick better fonts, adjust sizing and add lots of color. Maybe have screen showing Grand Champ, followed by one with GC and top 3 scores on each corner.

#5360 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

That video is AMAZING! Must watch 4 sure.
Hope one of the ideas FAWZMA came away with was this ->
Hi Score screens need overhaul - pick better fonts, adjust sizing and add lots of color. Maybe have screen showing Grand Champ, followed by one with GC and top 3 scores on each corner.

Font system doesnt work the way you might think. I'll figure something out to have different fonts load in somehow.

With the alternate score table being used, GC on high score will be coming next.

#5361 7 years ago

Another bug report: Game was in adult mode, adult mode was then turned off, very first game after adult mode was turned off had the opening call out of, "Go to hell mother fucker".

#5362 7 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

"Go to hell mother fucker".

Maybe that was Rob's way of telling you he didn't like you turning off adult mode.

#5363 7 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Another bug report: Game was in adult mode, adult mode was then turned off, very first game after adult mode was turned off had the opening call out of, "Go to hell mother fucker".

"Ahhhh ... That went well" lol

rd

#5364 7 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Maybe that was Rob's way of telling you he didn't like you turning off adult mode.

I thought it was pretty funny, but good thing I didn't have any families with young kids in here or else I would've been in trouble

#5365 7 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I thought it was pretty funny, but good thing I didn't have any families with young kids in here or else I would've been in trouble

You can always trade for a woz...

#5366 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

You can always trade for a woz...

Already got one.

Although selling/trading Rob Zombie isn't off the table in the future for me. If the resale value goes up way faster than it's earning then potentially I'll swap it out. I'd at least like to ride it out and provide feedback until the code is complete, though.

#5367 7 years ago

Shouldn't the cross on the right slingshot be inverted?

#5368 7 years ago

I finally played RZ for the first time last night. I thought it was a very fun and fast game. There were two issues, however, that I found to be frustrating. For starters, the ball kept getting stuck behind the drop target. You could nudge it free, but this often resulted in a SDTM drain. Does this happen on all RZ's? I was surprised there wasn't a second coil that could lower the drop target during ball search. The other issue was that when the ball was delivered to the upper playfield, it would often bounce in a way that didn't even give me a chance to flip at it. I'm hoping this can be tweaked somehow.

Despite these issues, I still found the game to be a blast to play!

#5369 7 years ago

If the game is leveled properly, this shouldn't happen.

Quoted from gweempose:

the ball kept getting stuck behind the drop target. You could nudge it free, but this often resulted in a SDTM drain.

This takes a lot tweaking, but can be fairly consistent after.

Quoted from gweempose:

The other issue was that when the ball was delivered to the upper playfield, it would often bounce in a way that didn't even give me a chance to flip at it. I'm hoping this can be tweaked somehow.

#5370 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I finally played RZ for the first time last night. I thought it was a very fun and fast game. There were two issues, however, that I found to be frustrating. For starters, the ball kept getting stuck behind the drop target. You could nudge it free, but this often resulted in a SDTM drain. Does this happen on all RZ's? I was surprised there wasn't a second coil that could lower the drop target during ball search. The other issue was that when the ball was delivered to the upper playfield, it would often bounce in a way that didn't even give me a chance to flip at it. I'm hoping this can be tweaked somehow.
Despite these issues, I still found the game to be a blast to play!

The only time I had drop target sticks on mine was when I first set up the game and it was unlevel. After leveling it I've never had the ball get stuck there even once.

Haven't done anything about the upper-playfield drop yet, but I've been told that adjusting the tube position can fix it.

#5371 7 years ago

Coil strength on the upper play field fixes that to.

#5372 7 years ago

This may be a stupid question, but why was the drop target positioned so that it's even possible for the ball to squeeze behind it?

#5373 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

This may be a stupid question, but why was the drop target positioned so that it's even possible for the ball to squeeze behind it?

For dirty pool

#5374 7 years ago

RZ #55 shipping tomorrow.

#5375 7 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Awesome there halfway to mine

#5376 7 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

congrats!

#5377 7 years ago

Thanks, just want to keep guys in the loop so they know when they can expect theirs. I also have the Pinball Life knocker installed upon delivery so I'll try and get some video of that.

#5378 7 years ago

RZ cabinet art is decals, correct? Does it come with Stern style protectors installed? If not, can we get them installed from the factory?
I'm in the mid 200's, so I'm hoping all the bugs are out by then

#5379 7 years ago

got word that #58 is just around the corner. When it arrives, U2Sean will be sharing it out on route in Madison as part of www.MadisonPinball.com (3 local collectors that put our personal games out to share with the community).

BIG thanks to SEAN! I am very excited to get more intimate with RZ and dig into the game.

#5380 7 years ago
Quoted from mamawaldee:

RZ cabinet art is decals, correct? Does it come with Stern style protectors installed? If not, can we get them installed from the factory?
I'm in the mid 200's, so I'm hoping all the bugs are out by then

Yes, Stern style metal protectors are installed at the factory.

#5381 7 years ago

Alright, RZ #57 (I had the number wrong...d'OH!) will be getting picked up at the Spooky Open House and be out in Madison shortly after that for a while - right next to AMH so both Spooky games can be played. Hells yeah - really looking forward to this one!! Thanks in advance, Team Spooky!

#5382 7 years ago
Quoted from u2sean:

Alright, RZ #57 (I had the number wrong...d'OH!) will be getting picked up at the Spooky Open House and be out in Madison shortly after that for a while - right next to AMH so both Spooky games can be played. Hells yeah - really looking forward to this one!! Thanks in advance, Team Spooky!

looking forward to it Sean!!!!

thanks for putting it out!

#5383 7 years ago

Testing a couple bugs that were found in V008, once they check out, I'll look for a couple more testers. If all goes well, I'll release.

#5384 7 years ago
Quoted from u2sean:

Awesome! Thanks Sean. Can't wait to play some RZ on location! So the big question, is Alt-Brew ok with adult mode or will it have to be turned onto Family mode? Either way it will be sweet to be able to play one soon!

#5385 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Testing a couple bugs that were found in V008, once they check out, I'll look for a couple more testers. If all goes well, I'll release.

I will test

#5386 7 years ago

I'll PM the link to you when it's ready

#5387 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Awesome! Thanks Sean. Can't wait to play some RZ on location! So the big question, is Alt-Brew ok with adult mode or will it have to be turned onto Family mode? Either way it will be sweet to be able to play one soon!

I am pretty sure it will be in ADULT mode.

Atleast until someone freaks out...

#5388 7 years ago

Ramp switch on my game stopped registering. Having a hard time getting back there, and there's like a piece of black electrical tape covering the connections to the switch. Any ideas of how to fix/replace?

#5389 7 years ago

Stoked to get the call this morning to set up a time tomorrow for mine to get delivered. Thanks for all you, your family and crew have sacrificed to get these games out the doors.

#5390 7 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

Stoked to get the call this morning to set up a time tomorrow for mine to get delivered. Thanks for all you, your family and crew have sacrificed to get these games out the doors.

What number are you.

#5391 7 years ago

#5393 7 years ago

Yeah, the music also drives me crazy!

rob-zombie-bloody_(resized).jpgrob-zombie-bloody_(resized).jpg

Because I fuckin' LOVE it!

zombie-picture-vinyl_(resized).jpgzombie-picture-vinyl_(resized).jpg

#5394 7 years ago

Without giving away your audits, how poorly is it doing in comparison to your other games?

#5395 7 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

Without giving away your audits, how poorly is it doing in comparison to your other games?

It's doing about on par with the average game, a bit better since it's new, however not really as much as I can feel comfortable with for how valuable the game is.

#5397 7 years ago

About a week. Location is small and I'm here all the time, so I'm sure it hasn't been abused or damaged.

#5398 7 years ago

Reminder:

If you have a Rob Zombie Pinball Machine for sale, casual or not, please use the market tool to list your game.

This is not a thread that will be allowing people to list their games as part of the discussion.

If you want to sell your game, list it like a normal game.

Thanks.

Marcus

#5399 7 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

Reminder:
If you have a Rob Zombie Pinball Machine for sale, casual or not, please use the market tool to list your game.
This is not a thread that will be allowing people to list their games as part of the discussion.
If you want to sell your game, list it like a normal game.
Thanks.
Marcus

Moderator feedback thread opened. I'm not dealing with all the BS, scammy, and lowball goodness that comes with posting an incredibly rare game like this in the market.

I intentionally pointed out in my post that I would donate to Pinside with the sale, because I was not doing this in an attempt to avoid the Pinside fees.

#5400 7 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Moderator feedback thread opened. I'm not dealing with all the BS, scammy, and lowball goodness that comes with posting an incredibly rare game like this in the market.
I intentionally pointed out in my post that I would donate to Pinside with the sale, because I was not doing this in an attempt to avoid the Pinside fees.

Just list it for sale like normal. What kind of BS are you expecting? And if people lowball you, just say, no thanks. It's just a pinball machine for sale, not king tut's sarcophagus.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanted
5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/108 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.