IMG_7429 (resized).png
2024-01-30 14.05.02 (resized).jpg
sr17 (resized).jpg
R0010137 (resized).jpg
R0010139 (resized).jpg
R0010136 (resized).jpg
R0010127 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 11,119 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 223.
#5301 7 years ago

blockquote cite="#3210465">Can I move in with you, Doug?

Yeah but I'd put you to work

#5302 7 years ago

V008 updates so far, going to start working on the alternate highscore table for individual goals before I release this

Fixed - Dragula - Upper PF flipper corrected to be enabled when the collect gas option is available
Fixed - Tilt, Gate Opto, Exit PF Opto, now shows text when those switches are activated in Switch Edge test.
Fixed - Spooky minute should only start if the menu setting has it turned on
Fixed - highscores in attract mode now have commas
Fixed - Left outlane was killing all timers for no reason
Fixed - Corpse mode score was not being killed like it was supposed to
Fixed - End of corpse mode wasn't setting main mode status properly, mode start indicator now working properly

Update - Added gate servo adjustment down
Update - Increased startup delay to 3.5 seconds, giving more time for prop to load code
Update - More tilt code tweaks
Update - Skillshot earns 50k or 100k depending on how far into the combo you get
Update - During skillshot, player number and ball count scrolls on bottom left corner
Game Settings -> Show PL.BALL can turn this feature on or off.
Update - Left and Right outlane kicks a ball out when save timer is on.
Update - Spaulding will jerk a little any time you hit the gate, not just in What!
Update - Name entry, player show PLAYER1-4 instead of P1-4, the player score is shown in bottom right corner
Update - Bone rattle bonus changed to go with the way EOB bonuses are displayed
Update - Ramp hand can be collected more than one time per ball, and in any mode

Added - Holding start button for X seconds will reset the game to title. This is a setting in "Main Settings"
Added - Dragula part collection has an EOB bonus, total collected will go in its own high score table
Added - Ramp hands has an EOB bonus, "high fives" or "hand jobs" in adult mode, highscore table for this coming
Added - Bash King EOB, bash spaulding as much as you can for bonus. Will go toward high score table

#5303 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

V008 updates so far, going to start working on the alternate highscore table for individual goals before I release this
Fixed - Dragula - Upper PF flipper corrected to be enabled when the collect gas option is available
Fixed - Tilt, Gate Opto, Exit PF Opto, now shows text when those switches are activated in Switch Edge test.
Fixed - End of corpse mode wasn't setting main mode status properly, mode start indicator now working properly
Update - Added gate server adjustment down
Update - Increased startup delay to 3.5 seconds, giving more time for prop to load code
Update - Skillshot earns 50k or 100k depending on how far into the combo you get
Update - During skillshot, player number and ball count scrolls on bottom left corner
Update - Spaulding will jerk a little any time you hit the gate, not just in What!
Update - Name entry, player show PLAYER1-4 instead of P1-4, the player score is shown in bottom right corner
Update - Ramp hand can be collected more than one time per ball, and in any mode
Added - Holding start button for X seconds will reset the game to title. This is a setting in "Main Settings"
Added - Dragula part collection has an EOB bonus, total collected will go in its own high score table
Added - Ramp hands has an EOB bonus, "high fives" or "hand jobs" in adult mode, highscore table for this coming
Added - Bash King EOB, bash spaulding as much as you can for bonus. Will go toward high score table

All sounds awesome can't wait to pick mine up!

#5304 7 years ago

Great work...looking forward to loading it

#5305 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

me want.
ok.
me want now.
say please.
me want now please.

silence ...
where's my game?
you still have to wait.
me said, want it now, numbnuts. Hulk Smash!
(room is torn up over 45 minute period until cops arrive)

Calm down Buddy, what's the matter with you? You want a ride downtown?
(sound of a struggle and homicidal maniac being led away in police car with lights on and sirens ablaze).
man mutters, me want now.... please.

#5306 7 years ago

Pinburgh (replayfx) getting a little closer now, just five weeks out.

Anyone know if a RZSI will be there in any way?

#5307 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Pinburgh (replayfx) getting a little closer now, just five weeks out.
Anyone know if a RZSI will be there in any way?

Hopefully there should be as pinball star will be there and he brought one to allentown.

#5308 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Do you ever sleep??? Thank you for your dedication, so excited about this game!

#5309 7 years ago

Any update on shipping number? I think it was at 36 about 3 weeks ago?

#5310 7 years ago
Quoted from sulakd:

Any update on shipping number? I think it was at 36 about 3 weeks ago?

I'm 52 and was contacted last week saying mine was being built this week.

#5311 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I'm 52 and was contacted last week saying mine was being built this week.

Awesome hope you review it on your podcast once you get and play it a bunch.

#5312 7 years ago

Nah I'll probably go radio silent

#5313 7 years ago

So where is that projection chart? I would say factor in a 25%-50% reduction in rate as Domino's gets put into the mix. The pace the Minions have been completing games has a nice cushion built in for a split line.

#5314 7 years ago

Been moving through Middle East/Europe and been watching this thread. Spotted this Dominos outside of a shady Bazaar. Not brave enough to try a slice, but looking forward to some pizza and pinball when I get state side. IMG_00004701_(resized).jpgIMG_00004701_(resized).jpgIMG_00004700_(resized).jpgIMG_00004700_(resized).jpg.

#5315 7 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Not brave enough to try a slice,

Dude! Gotta at least see what kinda different toppings they have! Maybe some hummus or tabouli in place of sauce? I'm guessing no pepperoni or other pork. Maybe lamb?

#5316 7 years ago
Quoted from sulakd:

Dude! Gotta at least see what kinda different toppings they have!

So true, but I'm stuffed from sneaking Turkish Delight and beer during the day, due to keeping thing on the low because of Ramada. Such a great football game for Turkey last night.

#5317 7 years ago

Just realized I'm in the wrong thread. All these out loud Prayers and fasting has gotten me "Spooky."

#5318 7 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

So where is that projection chart?

I haven't seen enough shipment data recently for the projection to be anywhere near accurate, but here's the latest.

Note that tsskinne's game is not included in the projection since he doesn't mention a shipping date. Also, it only uses the most recent 10 points, in an attempt to adjust for the build rate changing.

Remember, this is just for fun. Don't get your panties in a wad when it turns out to be wrong.

1-RZ_Estimate_-_Google_Sheets_-_Google_Chrome_6222016_11537_PM_(resized).jpg1-RZ_Estimate_-_Google_Sheets_-_Google_Chrome_6222016_11537_PM_(resized).jpg

#5319 7 years ago

I've been getting quite a few pms on the custom pingulps (thank you everyone) and I'm trying to respond to everyone but I realize it's tough to respond to everyone in a timely manner. So ,The first run of these are sold out , if you are someone that contacted me around a month ago and I have been in touch with you (you are in the first run) you will be receiving a pm from me soon about payment and shipping details . I realize that there is enough interest in these that I'm going to need help with the distribution , pinballlife.com will be taking care of the sales of these from here on. The custom Spooky pingulps will be on their website as soon as I can get enough done for them to list (it will take me about a month to finish enough for them ) and will try to keep them stocked (everyone that wants one will have a chance to get one)If you are in the first run and it is more convenient for you to order from pinballlife let me know when you receive my pm .
Thank everyone , you are all awesome !
Doug

#5320 7 years ago

Picked up #43 today.
IMG_20160622_184236_edit_(resized).jpgIMG_20160622_184236_edit_(resized).jpgIMG_20160622_173747_(resized).jpgIMG_20160622_173747_(resized).jpgIMG_20160622_173804_(resized).jpgIMG_20160622_173804_(resized).jpgIMG_20160622_173825_(resized).jpgIMG_20160622_173825_(resized).jpgIMG_20160622_173830_(resized).jpgIMG_20160622_173830_(resized).jpgIMG_20160622_173813_(resized).jpgIMG_20160622_173813_(resized).jpg

#5321 7 years ago

Looks great. I assume the camera made the backglass completely blue. Is the apron thin plastic ? I also kinda wish it didn't have the small white lettering "complete all yadda yadda" instructions around the middle insert. Seems unnecessary and out of place with the art.

Congrats!

#5322 7 years ago

Full RGB LEDs behind the backglass, it can look just about any color depending on when a picture is taken.

#5323 7 years ago

Will set up the cameras and record full video, as well as broadcasting the launch party on Friday.

I'll check to answer the apron question next time I have the glass off.

#5324 7 years ago

#43 looks great. So Waddle you are allowed to pick these up from Spooky facility?

#5325 7 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Picked up #43 today.

WoW looks so bad ass can't wait to get mine

#5326 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

#43 looks great. So Waddle you are allowed to pick these up from Spooky facility?

Picked mine up from the shipping dock, but yeah people do pick up from Spooky.

#5327 7 years ago

Oh also mine is on location at Level Two Games with the launch party THIS FRIDAY!

Come play!
https://www.facebook.com/events/1737443993198118/

#5328 7 years ago

The apron is metal with a plastic cover.

#5329 7 years ago

Stopped by waddlejrjr's and damn what a fun game

I'm glad I pulled the trigger to get one. This game is right up my alley

#5330 7 years ago

Current list of features being fixed/updated/added in V008

Fixed - Spaulding gate adjustment fixed in loadsettings() to set max setting to 12
Fixed - Gate servo code cleanup, removed hard coded values
Fixed - Servo driver routine cleaned up
Fixed - Player graphics / Skillshot timing cleaned up.

Update - Added gate servo open adjustment down
Update - Added gate servo close adjustment up and down.
*NOTE* - Turn on machine and set gate to open in servo menu, turn off machine.
Unscrew gate and reposition gate to full open, should be about a 1/4 gap
Screw gate back on and turn on machine. Now the gate will close but not as far as before
Go into servo menu and adjust the close position
Update - Name entry, player shows PLAYER1-4 instead of P1-4, the player score is shown in bottom right corner
Update - When viewing alternate goal table, the goal will blink

Added - BashKing EOB, bash spaulding as much as you can for bonus. Will go toward high score table
Added - Card Member, EOB bonus for collecting cards
Added - Ramp hand alternate score table
Added - Mechanic alternate score table - beat dragula mode, and collect parts
Added - Killer Card "Card Member" alternate score table added - collect as many cards as you can

#5331 7 years ago

Fawzma, your fantastic! Thanks for all of your work! I'm glad your in pinball and on team Spooky! I hope you have a long and successful time in this industry!

#5332 7 years ago

What exactly is "Spooky Minute"?

#5333 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

When feature is on, the game goes into a mode at midnight where all switches are work 666k points for one minute.

#5334 7 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

When feature is on, the game goes into a mode at midnight where all switches are work 666k points for one minute.

Haha that is too cool

#5335 7 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

Haha that is too cool

Yeah, for the person who gets it in a 4 player game

#5336 7 years ago

So, the update is out?

Quoted from FawzmaGames:

Yeah, for the person who gets it in a 4 player game

#5337 7 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

So, the update is out?

Not quite, I have someone testing it out before I make it public

#5338 7 years ago

New code came with a causality. Anyone know where I can buy one of these mini-fuses from?
IMG_20160623_173208_(resized).jpgIMG_20160623_173208_(resized).jpg

#5339 7 years ago

Found someone who has a fuse I can put in. Once everything's up and running I'll do a livestream, probably around 10:00 PM Eastern.

http://twitch.tv/ohiopinball (although after this I'll be switching primarily to Youtube Live rather than Twitch)

#5340 7 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Found someone who has a fuse I can put in. Once everything's up and running I'll do a livestream, probably around 10:00 PM Eastern.
http://twitch.tv/ohiopinball (although after this I'll be switching primarily to Youtube Live rather than Twitch)

Sweet looking forward to checking it out

#5341 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

At Charlie's age, it's what's known as a romantic evening.

#5342 7 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

That's too long. A "Spooky 20 seconds".

#5343 7 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Depends on the alcohol consumption.

rd

#5344 7 years ago

Live now. Link as posted above.

#5345 7 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Live now. Link as posted above.

Thanks for streaming it man, and Fawzma for being in chat to help tutor the gameplay rules.

#5346 7 years ago

Doh! need to turn on auto archiving on Twitch.. Was excited to watch that

#5347 7 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

Doh! need to turn on auto archiving on Twitch.. Was excited to watch that

No need to worry!

#5348 7 years ago

Live all day with the Rob Zombie launch party.

http://twitch.tv/ohiopinball

#5349 7 years ago

That is a GREAT video. I learned a heck of a lot. The guy playing and talking did a hell of a job explaining things. Fawzma coded the CRAP outta this game. Really took it to a whole new level.

#5350 7 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

That is a GREAT video. I learned a heck of a lot. The guy playing and talking did a hell of a job explaining things. Fawzma coded the CRAP outta this game. Really took it to a whole new level.

Thanks!

I came away from that session with even more ideas and suggestions.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods
Other
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
There are 11,119 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international/page/107?hl=vilant and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.