Thought I'd offer a few thoughts and suggestions after a few weeks with the game. It's fun and I've noticed some improvements in build since the early days. Honestly I didn't expect to keep it very long, but right now I have no plans to sell it and it already sent another new game packing. The game has a good code set so far, it just needs some tweaks.
Suggestions/opportunities for mods:
1) it needs beefier drop target brackets - you can bend them down to reduce airballs and watch them bend back on the next shot. I intend on putting some bracing between the bracket and the hole in the PF to try to improve this.
2) There needs to be some more protection to keep balls on the ramp. For example, there are a couple places were something like the Metallica Habit Trail mod could really be of use, I just need to figure out exactly where (no body likes sneeze guards. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/met-mod-bye-bye-ugly-ramp-plastic
3) Ball sticks in the back of the orbit and inside the DR SATAN shot. These don't always come out without a tilt. I don't think these will be terrible to fix once they are figured out.
Software wishes/bugs - using v6:
1) progressive skill shot - since the shot is more of a "luck" shot, maybe giving a progressive reward would be nice - a few points for #1, more for #2, and lots for #3.
2) Extra ball - the only way I've gotten it lit is to make the skill shot. I don't think the skill shot should award that in the first place, but I hope there is another way.
3) I completed Dragula mode then opted for the video mode, but the insert did not light.
4) 1000 corpse multiball - after I went back to single ball play I couldn't start it again - the drop stayed down and could not get locks.
5) Scores need lots of balancing. You can do lots of hard work for virtually no points. Right now there seems to be no insentive to do anything but the Living Dead Girl add-a-ball.
6) Jackpots, and more scores in general, need to show up on the DMD. Without taking the glass off it's really hard to figure out how you are scoring!
7) more movement adjustment for spalding in the software to set the close and the open position would be nice.
_8) individual sling strength control would be good too - The bottom slings are too strong and create airballs but I don't want to dial back the others.
There may very well be some user error in my suggestions above.
Hope this didn't come across too negative, those waiting have something to look forward to, that's for sure.