R0010137 (resized).jpg
R0010139 (resized).jpg
R0010136 (resized).jpg
R0010127 (resized).jpg
R0010088 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #6177 Spooky mentions game #3! Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #6605 Gameplay and rules video from Spooky Pinball Posted by Jetzxi (7 years ago)

Post #7268 V019 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (7 years ago)

Post #7366 Common trough issue caused by flipper switch description Posted by snakesnsparklers (7 years ago)

Post #9017 V21 Changelog Posted by GhostThruster (6 years ago)

Post #9409 V22 changelog Posted by FawzmaGames (6 years ago)

Post #10228 V23 / v24 changelogs Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 11,115 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 223.
#1 8 years ago

Officially Announced. Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown

#2 8 years ago

250 regular, 50 LE's for $500 more

#3 8 years ago

$5995 for regular. $500 more for LE.

$1000 down then nothing until you get your game.

Tonight through July 4, first choice goes to AMH customers. Open after that.

#4 8 years ago

Sounds like hand drawn art.

#5 8 years ago

7 ball multiball.

#6 8 years ago

Wife says I'm in...she says I better get it

#7 8 years ago

Did they show any artwork or anything at all?

#8 8 years ago

I know Spooky has a game out and delivered a bunch, but still don't like announcing something so early. No game to show, correct?

#9 8 years ago

No, just the video.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I know Spooky has a game out and delivered a bunch, but still don't like announcing something so early. No game to show, correct?

I think its still medium on the steak scale. But I really dont know just a guess.

#11 8 years ago

This should give people an idea of the art style to expect. Not saying that this is the art just that Alex is the artist and it should look along the lines of what you see here.

http://www.alexhorleyart.com

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

$5995 for regular. $500 more for LE.
$1000 down then nothing until you get your game.
Tonight through July 4, first choice goes to AMH customers. Open after that.

How are we supposed to order? I emailed Kayte and time stamped it. Going for the LE

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Sounds like hand drawn art.

Literally. Meaning no computer, he has an assistant to handle the scanning, he's working with real mediums. I can't wait to see the final art myself.

#14 8 years ago

Ummmm. Sorry but Charlie poopd' the LE model. ....now this?

#15 8 years ago

Will basically be House of a Thousand Corpses, not Devil's Rejects.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Will basically be House of a Thousand Corpses, not Devil's Rejects.

They're both great IMO.

#17 8 years ago

Did they say when pictures would be available?

#18 8 years ago

I want one. I think with only 300 total this will be gone quick.

#19 8 years ago

Yep...Thats exciting!

#20 8 years ago

He said it will not be a campy type of game. Sounds more like a pure rock and horror game.

#23 8 years ago

I can listen to RZombie, but don't own any of his stuff. not a huge fan, but I WILL say I'd buy this before a Kiss.
The art package alone should be stupendous.
We'll see what's left after July 4. Might jump in with you fellas.

#24 8 years ago

I'm looking forward to this!

#25 8 years ago

Yes by all means everyone, jump in before you even see the game.
I think Charlie and Spooky Pinball are the best, but if the game plays like a dog - you might be sitting with an LE that you don't want to play.

I can't believe that they're going to take pre-orders without having anybody actually see the game they're buying.

I don't care if you guys down vote me.
I'm confident they'll produce the game. ...it just seems like this is the wrong way.

I'm excited about the art, I'm excited about the license, I'm not excited about the layout I've seen in the past.

#26 8 years ago

Dang. Only 300? I'd be all over his, but likely won't even get a chance to order one.

#27 8 years ago

Pretty sweet. It'll be awesome!!

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

Dang. Only 300? I'd be all over his, but likely won't even get a chance to order one.

I think there will be opportunity...even if a high rate of amh owners sign up for 100 that still leaves 200. Hopefully it will be better organized than mmr orders were.

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

How are we supposed to order? I emailed Kayte and time stamped it. Going for the LE

I emailed as well. She told me to wait until July and email again when it's opened up to the public.

#31 8 years ago

I'd like to know if the deposit is refundable. If so, until when?
Need the info KT and gang!

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from wonderpuddle:

I emailed as well. She told me to wait until July and email again when it's opened up to the public.

I'm an amh owner...kayte confirmed tonight I'm in for an le...she's on top of it

#33 8 years ago

its gonna be awesome WHITE ZOMBIE lol

#34 8 years ago

lets face the facts if your not a amh owner you wont get a le but im ok with that never been big into the LE ver of games

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from jedimojo:

Yes by all means everyone, jump in before you even see the game.
I think Charlie and Spooky Pinball are the best, but if the game plays like a dog - you might be sitting with an LE that you don't want to play.
I can't believe that they're going to take pre-orders without having anybody actually see the game they're buying.
I don't care if you guys down vote me.
I'm confident they'll produce the game. ...it just seems like this is the wrong way.
I'm excited about the art, I'm excited about the license, I'm not excited about the layout I've seen in the past.

How could anyone down vote you... it's true. Would love to see something pertaining to layout and actual game art.

With all the hinting that they were working on another game I was hoping for information about the game.

#36 8 years ago

I don't know what you guys are so worried about.

When has preordering a game that does not exist yet ever gone wrong?

#37 8 years ago

Why limit production to 300?

Have a 50 LE limit but sell as much as you can.

The artist is the goods though.

#38 8 years ago

Rob Zombie is a very very well known brand.
I think collector/operators could be jumping on this!

#39 8 years ago

Who's doing the code?

#40 8 years ago

My name is David Fawcett, and I'm doing the code. I've been working with Chuck on this since the beginning of the year. I don't know what I can say or show yet though, so I'm leaving it at that.

#41 8 years ago

So happy to read this!

#42 8 years ago

I own a bunch of Horleys paintings, good stuff. His wife is a pin-up model, I think the left one there in his image above. Too bad they're only making so few of these things…

#43 8 years ago

I may have to make this my first NIB.

#44 8 years ago

Im an AMH owner and will probably jump in on this, subject to the PF layout. I do think its a bit unfair mostly all the LE's will probably go to AMH owners. Shouldn't it be 25 LE's guaranteed for AMH owners, 25 for non AMH owners?

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from jedimojo:

What layout exactly? That I haven't seen yet...

#46 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

What layout exactly? That I haven't seen yet...

Ben said something about the layout being a reworking of pinball zombie from beyond the grave. And that layout wasn't exactly awe inspiring.

#47 8 years ago

Yeah I think it's weak that AMH owners get first crack at preorder and being that there are 150 AMH owners and only 50 LE spots.... Really weak spooky..... Great license but cutting out new potential LE customers before the game is shown and giving previous title owners first refusal on half of the entire lot is shitty

#48 8 years ago

very excited about this one. !

very good move on their part to hire a real artist to handle the illustrations. AMH was great but the artwork was high school level at best.

I seriously hope they still have someone art direct the typography/playfield together to feel cohesive. Even the zombie prototype they showed recently had the same amateur design aesthetic.

Since alex is most likely just going to do the illustrations, This leaves a big hole for things going wrong. Not trying to be harsh but there's no excuse for lousy design with so many amazing artist out there.. I really want them to Knock this out of the park.

#49 8 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

Yeah I think it's weak that AMH owners get first crack at preorder and being that there are 150 AMH owners and only 50 LE spots.... Really weak spooky..... Great license but cutting out new potential LE customers before the game is shown and giving previous title owners first refusal on half of the entire lot is shitty

Just wait... Someone will sell their spot in the waiting list or have a game for sale two months after its released. It always happens.

I've never seen a hobby where people will pile in on an unknown project so willingly. Even though its apparent that Spooky can deliver, in light of recent pre-order debacles the behavior is bizarre.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plainfield, IL
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
There are 11,115 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.