(Topic ID: 146479)

Rob Zombie's pinball best art on a pinball ?

By 2Kaulitz

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Is Rob Zombie's Spook Show International Pinball Have Best Art Work Ever ?”

• YES 58 votes
      27%
    • NO 158 votes
      73%

(216 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

b30.jpg
    playfield1.jpg
    rz_pf.jpg
    RobZombieFlyer.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverballz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#59 8 years ago
    Quoted from Damonator:

I would tend to agree - probably just needs a little more guidance on doing specific pinball art integration.
    I love the idea of a gravestone - but I would have made the center of the playfield an entire cemetery. Then each mode insert becomes an individual gravestone within the cemetery.
    I do like the witch - just would of loved to see more characters interacting with the cemetery - werewolf, zombie, etc

This advice needs to be addressed to make the playfield as good as the cab.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverballz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-pinball-best-art-on-a-pinball?tu=silverballz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.