Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by rotordave
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpookyCharlie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I'd like to offer up my Rob Zombie SE spot #178 for an LE spot.

When you asked if it was ok to trade your SE for an LE, you never used the word "spot" and I assumed you meant on your own after the games have shipped.

WE ARE NOT ALLOWING SPOT / TRADES / NUMBERS MOVED / SPECIFIC NUMBERS... period. I'm tired of my wife being abused by angry emails & calls on who gets what, when, and why can't I have an LE or this specific number. Spot trading is only going to make it worse, and upset more people.

We are doing our absolute best to take care of the AMH customers who helped get us off the ground and keep sales fair for everyone. We are doing our best to go down the sales list IN ORDER. That's how they sell, that's how they will ship.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Seriously? Reality check needed.

You have no idea.... non stop, even on Sundays.

The LE's will have a printed backglass, different armor & powdercoat, and numbered plaques. Translites may be available at a later date pending approvals. WE WILL NOT sell LE backglasses or armor.

#22 8 years ago

In fairness, we get as many nice as we do cranky... it's all part of it, and we understand that.

It's an expensive toy, and people are passionate about them. I am too or we wouldn't be here. First world problems...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
Wanted
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpookyCharlie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombie-se-for-le-swap-offer?tu=SpookyCharlie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.