Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by HarryReimer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 months ago

Been playing this game for months and all of a sudden I’m getting the SD card error game will boot up sometimes and play and then sometimes I’ll play one ball and go to SD card error.

I know spooky is really busy with the Rick and Morty game right now was wondering if anyone can help?

#2 7 months ago

Buy new 16 gb sd card for $20. Burn latest code from website. Hope it works and if not call Spooky.

#3 7 months ago

So do SD cards suddenly go bad?

#4 7 months ago

I read a similar problem and solution in the elvira house of horror thread. Its worth a shot.

#6 6 months ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

So do SD cards suddenly go bad?

Yes, all things electronic fail. When they do, its either spotty or all of a sudden. More than likely its the code within the card that is corrupt.

Best to purchase a new card and download the code from Spooky. Also keep the old original card. Once you get the game going with a new card, you can recode the original card as a spare.

#7 6 months ago

Spooky is sending me a new SD card.

They are awesome to deal with and have been very helpful in trying to resolve my problem.

#8 6 months ago

Sd cards go bad.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside