Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by xbmanx
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Has any other RZ owners or the Mylar on their machine? Not sure if it's necessary not.

1 week later
#2 2 years ago

I'm curious about this as well

#3 2 years ago

I think a few others asked about this as well in the main RZ thread

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombies-spook-show-international

but don't ask me where (180 pages). The consensus was that no one put the mylar on their machine. The clear on the Spookies playfields is pretty thick. I think they have a test playfield that has had over million plays on it without any problem.

#4 2 years ago

I did not. Why? I keep it cleaned/waxed regularly. It gets a lot of play, but I keep an eye out for any potential wear. After over 1000+ plays, it still looks shiny and new.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

I did not. Why? I keep it cleaned/waxed regularly. It gets a lot of play, but I keep an eye out for any potential wear. After over 1000+ plays, it still looks shiny and new.

The only thing I have is some ball trails on the lanes leading to the flippers.

#6 2 years ago

For an easy way to keep it clean between waxing, I regularly wipe down the pf with auto detailer. It doesn't remove the wax like novus and it picks up all the dirt spread by the ball.

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

For an easy way to keep it clean between waxing, I regularly wipe down the pf with auto detailer. It doesn't remove the wax like novus and it picks up all the dirt spread by the ball.

Thanks for that tip - how often do you wax?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 134.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside