(Topic ID: 215040)

Rob Zombie missing balls problem. Spooky help?

By Junk-Man

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jlm33
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is closed.

#1 6 years ago

Game has given me issues from beginning. MISSING BALLS! At first it would drop into play field from upper area & not come back so you had to raise the play field to retrieve ball. Then all of a sudden it starts saying missing balls! So I updated new code 2.2 & it now allows you to go around that issue but it doesn't want to pop the balls up to shoot. Another thing is the popper thing is close to the rod you shoot with so when you open it & close it you could rip wire off & guess what? I did but soldered it back (my first). Not he game pops several times looking for the missing balls & doesn't eject ball up to shoot? HELP!!!

#4 6 years ago

Not entirely sure I understand all that you were trying to describe there, but I got a lot of wonky issues when the switch under the mini-playfield was smacked by the ball (leading to all the prongs touching each other). Pulling those prongs apart and preventing it from happening again solved a lot of my issues (including one that led to the VUK at the back not popping the ball up).

May not be your issue at all, but I was able to see that my switch had this issue without pulling anything--just propping the playfield up and shining a bright flashlight under there. Easy to give a quick look while troubleshooting.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombie-missing-balls-problem-spooky-help-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.