4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jbug
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jbug.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Anyone have past dealings with him? I met him at the Expo, bought a game from him and then before delivery changed my mind. On the game were PinStadium lights. I was told to pay Scott for them which I did. After I canceled the order Scott said that he would give me a refund for the lights after he received them from Mr. Beck. I've not been able to get in contact with RB and it's going on a month. I've texted and called him but he does not reply. I asked Scott if he could relay a message and he took my phone number. Still nothing.

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

Moral of the story? Never buy a pin with PinStadium lights installed, ha ha...
    I'm guessing you probably mean Rob Berk though... might want to check in on the Expo thread about how to reach him.

I thought it was Beck but thanks. I'll check that thread also.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jbug.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-beck-question?tu=jbug and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.