4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by NicoVolta
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

EC97DDD5-5F50-4CF5-9D57-1FB158F1066C (resized).jpeg
    4360AA51-E428-4E4D-8D42-A981D635E760 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20201031_153103_01 (resized).jpg
    20201031_161548 (resized).jpg
    20201031_161543 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20201031_155410_01 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NicoVolta.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 4 years ago

Hey Phil... thanks for the shout-out! My goal is to have our collection in the best shape possible for an all-you-can-play venue. We're WAY stronger than we were 18 months ago. Give me another 18 months and it'll be legendary.

C'mon back and see us anytime & don't forget our late night "Get Tilted" weekends. Those are turning out to be pretty special with the new game show format.

10 months later
    #5 3 years ago

Hey Brett! Sorry I missed you. Appreciate the feedback... your comments are right on! On our to-do list: Replace Xenon and BK with WPC-era flipper mechs and light up Addams and RFM. Obviously you are a "pinball guy" who knows what to look for.

Many other upgrades in the works planned. Covid ain't slowing us down!

1 year later
    #8 1 year ago

We are closed for maintenance on Mondays, but whenever "one of us" stops by like Ed did... I'll open 'er up for a bonus round if there is enough time.

No matter how good the photo, my coil-dusted fingertips always reveal the true nature of this gig!

C'mon back when you have more time, Ed. Maybe we'll have our Multimorphic P3 w/Weird Al by then...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NicoVolta.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/roanoke-pinball-museum-a-winner?tu=NicoVolta and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.