Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by yotaxi125
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hi - my son and I are thinking of putting up our Roadshow as the first step towards the purchase of a Star Trek Pro.

The machine is in excellent shape with the following minor disclaimers - it has one very small scratch on the fish and the dozer front has a black line running horizontally where the ball hits it. I believe these are pretty standard for this game. The display is vivid, the cabinet is bright with all graphics intact; and everything works well.

I live in California and was wondering what the group thinks a reasonable price for this machine would be. thanks - Harvey and Jake

[attachment=1512922,]
#2 10 years ago

$2200-$2500 seems to be the going rate...of course condition, how fast you want to move it, and a little CA bump all come into play.

#3 10 years ago

Road Show was the most popular game at the Ohio Pinball show a couple weeks ago. I think there were at least five there.

I sold mine there. It was in good shape except for fish wear, recently shopped, and played great. I wanted to sell it, so I had it priced to move at $2,400. That made it the lowest priced one there even though I thought it was nicer and played much better than some of the others.

If the heads are truly working 100%, that's a big selling point. Even mine had some problems with Ted's eyelids, which I fully disclosed to the buyer. The quickest way to identify a Road Show in which the eyes don't work is if the eyes don't close at the end of the game.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from BR80:

$2200-$2500 seems to be the going rate...of course condition, how fast you want to move it, and a little CA bump all come into play.

Depends on market. Another pinsider was trying to sell his in N. Ca for a month or so, and even at 2k had no takers.

#5 10 years ago

Mine left for $2600 last month with beautiful everything but cab. It was unfaded, but had some damage on the front panel.

#6 10 years ago

I should say that in selling games at the Ohio Show, I had great success selling 3 games that I had on Craiglist and Pinside for a little while with no takers.

Selling games at shows is great!

#7 10 years ago

Condition is everything, GLWS! Post/offer some pics

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from BR80:

one of the things I hate about CA. what's up with that...ridiculous.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 26.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 63.95
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, VA
4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 37.50

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/roadshow-market-pricing and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.