New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 75563)

Roadshow Flying Rocks Question.

By PinballHog

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PinballHog
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I just bought a Roadshow pinball running L6 rom. I have looked at all the rules about lighting flying rocks. Rules say after you collect a wheel reward it will light falling rocks on the left ramp. My game is not doing that. The only time I'm getting falling rocks is when I get enough blasts. What am I doing wrong? Is this a change in the rules with L6 rom? Thanks for any help.

#2 6 years ago

You don't get flying rocks for EVERY wheel award, it is just one of them.

#3 6 years ago

Also make sure to shoot the little loop that starts just to the right of Ted's head before you enter the flying rocks.
This way the extra ball target will be lit. You can only collect the extra ball once per game from the flying rocks though.

#4 6 years ago

Ok cool. The way the rule sheet sounds you get it after every award. Thanks for clearing that up.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 19.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside