You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1040526.JPG
P1040528.JPG
P1040525.JPG
P1040529.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bubbatom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hi again,

The dozer blade on my Roadshow has a little issue. I've had a look at other topics dealing with dozer problems but the issues discussed appear to be different to what I'm experiencing.

My issue is this;
Whenever the blade raises (usually in multiball) it doesn't lower in one steady motion. Instead it lowers in a very slow jaggered way that can lead to balls becoming trapped between Ted and the dozer blade. I suspect that a coil or the motor underneath the playfield will need to be cleaned, but the assembly appears to be very hard to remove without taking out half of the upper playfield.

Would dirt be my issue in this case? Or is there something else to blame? I'd like to avoid removing a lot of the upper playfield so any suggestions on fixes that don't involve this would be greatly appreciated! Fixes that involve removing a heap of stuff would be great too if there is no alternative!

Thanks, Tom

#4 9 years ago

Thanks for the replies guys.
Turned out to be the optos in the end! Gave them a good clean and now the dozer works as it should!

The only thing left to fix is the right diverter now and that seems to be almost impossible to get to!

Thanks again, Tom

#7 9 years ago

The pictures you linked to appear to need me to be logged into the site by the looks of it, ClarkKent (I only studied German for a year though!). The problem with my diverter is that it has a small amount of slack, so that when closed the diverter can move a small amount. This often results in the ball hitting the fork in the ramp and coming back down.

Thanks, Tom

#9 9 years ago

Cheers for the pictures, they may come in handy once I've got the diverter tightened.

My issue is that I cannot remove the diverter assembly to find out how or what part of the diverter needs tightening. The nuts that attach it are incredibly difficult to reach!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 63.95
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 26.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, VA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bubbatom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/roadshow-bulldozer-issues?tu=Bubbatom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.