Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Jetzxi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

Best deal I have seen. says all working.

http://rgparchive-removed.com/rgpforum/showthread.php?t=412951

From today.

#2 12 years ago

I'm sure it went fast

#3 12 years ago

thats a great price for that. I need to start keeping a liquid cash pinball fund.

#4 12 years ago

Man that's like 12 minutes from me.

#5 12 years ago

It's worth checking out...Yup,Canton Mi.

#6 12 years ago

I can stop by and check out this DH harry on the way annarbor.craigslist.org link Jesus that thing has been listed for over a year.

EDIT: detroit.craigslist.org link

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I can stop by and check out this DH harry on the way annarbor.craigslist.org link Jesus that thing has been listed for over a year.
EDIT: detroit.craigslist.org link

Should throw a low ball at that DH. Great game!

Wow, I'm jealous of whoever gets the RS for $925

#8 12 years ago

I said for me!!! . Joking, I already got one. Seriously I would buy it anyways and go to work on it.

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Don't worry Rascal, I don't need that DH. I'll put an update up this weekend. Thanks for the help btw.

#10 12 years ago

*Poof*

To many calls I guess.

#11 12 years ago

Man, I just picked up a RS today. I thought my deal was pretty good, this one is just unreal. I hope a Pinsider picks this one up! Good luck!

Todd

#12 12 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Rascal_H said:

Don't worry Rascal, I don't need that DH. I'll put an update up this weekend. Thanks for the help btw.

Oh yeah! Nice! Really hope you enjoy it.

#13 12 years ago

E-mailed the guy 7 minutes after the CL post went up. No response.

*Poof* indeed.....

Later,
EV

#14 12 years ago

Might be a scammer collecting emails, look forward to some tasty spam, and not the kind that comes in the a can.

#15 12 years ago

It could have been real because a few weeks ago there was a legit posting for a HSII and JP for $950 each. But I find 70% of the postings in Detroit CL are fakes or practical jokes. I tipped my friend off on a pretty nice IJ which he snagged for $3k last October so there still are deals to be had. Just create another email just to use to initially inquire about a machine for sale instead of your personal email.

#16 12 years ago
Quoted from mwong168:

It could have been real because a few weeks ago there was a legit posting for a HSII and JP for $950 each. But I find 70% of the postings in Detroit CL are fakes or practical jokes. I tipped my friend off on a pretty nice IJ which he snagged for $3k last October so there still are deals to be had. Just create another email just to use to initially inquire about a machine for sale instead of your personal email.

Very true. If you have a email just for stuff like this. The reward can definitely out weigh the risk.

#17 12 years ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

Might be a scammer collecting emails, look forward to some tasty spam, and not the kind that comes in the a can.

Well I wouldn't say there's that high of scams in SE michigan, there are more than a few as with any CL region, but not that bad. I've gotten some good deals.

Don't you have an email that blocks spam? It's like 2012 or something

#18 12 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Tlamb said:Might be a scammer collecting emails, look forward to some tasty spam, and not the kind that comes in the a can.
Well I wouldn't say there's that high of scams in SE michigan, there are more than a few as with any CL region, but not that bad. I've gotten some good deals.
Don't you have an email that blocks spam? It's like 2012 or something

Gmail does a pretty good job of catching most spam. Funny, I still use my hotmail account for some things, I have had that account since 1999. I prefer gmail now though.

#19 12 years ago

I'll never goto Gmail! Hotmail fo life! Never liked the layout of gmail...and I'm not one for merging everything together so my phone rings at dinner to tell me I just recieved spam.
I'll try to keep holding out!

#20 12 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'll never goto Gmail! Hotmail fo life!

I with you, never liked gmail. Still have the account but only limited use. I have had my hotmail since around 1995.

#21 12 years ago

Ah yes it was rough using hotmail back in those days.

"No no..@ hotMAIL...not MALE."

#22 12 years ago

too funny, I use to say the same thing... hotmail!! not hotmale
1996 or 97' here

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 26.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, VA
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 63.95
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/roadshow-925-someone-get-this-for-me and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.