(Topic ID: 52743)

Road Trip from Columbus,OH to Harvest AL 6-7/6-8 Any Pins 4 Sale on that route?

By bub2010

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by bub2010
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Hey everyone.. I'm making a road trip from Columbus, OH to Harvest, AL this Friday and Saturday. (6-7 / 6-8) I'll be traveling through Louisville, KY and Nashville, TN along the way. Anyone along that route have anything that they are looking to sell? I'm mostly interested in DMD era machines. Mostly looking for a JM currently, but would consider quite a lot of other machines if the price and condition are right.

If someone has a deal I can't pass up that basically means I'll rent a van instead of a compact car. Lemme know...

#2 10 years ago

Evening bump.

#3 10 years ago

lemme know if you pick anything up!

#4 10 years ago

bump.. guess so far it is looking like almost nobody in the South along that route is looking to sell.

#5 10 years ago

I have a road show for 2400 and a austin powers for 2150. I am in Louisville

#6 10 years ago

road show has a topper that is hooked up and flashes duringt multiball..

#7 10 years ago

Hrm.. I actually could be interested in the Austin Powers. PM sent.

#8 10 years ago

I ended up considering a couple of different pins, but ultimately passed. With limited pin expansion space I really want a JM. I did however play a Getaway High Speed 2 for the first time and it seemed like a really fun pin. Still possibly considering a purchase of one of those.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/road-trip-from-columbusoh-to-harvest-al-6-76-8-any-pins-4-sale-on-that-route and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.