(Topic ID: 8007)

Road Show Thoughts?

By mtp78

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinster68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#60 12 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I picked my RS up about six weeks ago from a fellow Pinsider (squeakman). I bought it based on playing it a couple times previously and really liking it. Honestly, for some reason the first several days I had it I was having a hard time remembering what I liked about it. Bottom line is that I simply wasn't hitting my shots and therefore was not advancing through the game at all. I was starting to think that I had made a mistake.
Kept at it, started hitting my shots, made it much deeper into the game, and low and behold...I feel that this pin has it all. Great shots, loops, ramps, diverters, two plungers, shaker, 4 flippers, great humor, and tons of modes. The modes aren't just quantity either, the quality is excellent as most of them are just great!
Getting across the country is satisfying, and getting Super Payday is a lot of fun. While six weeks isn't a long time and can still be considered the "honey moon" period, I can say that this pin continues to impress me more the longer I have it and play it.
I've been motivated by how much I love this pin to start pimping it out. Looks great with LEDs, PDI decals, etc. It's in great condition too. Thanks Squeakman!
Really a very cool, super fun and addicting pin!

I'm glad to see this pin gets some respect. It's a favorite in our house, particularly with the wife and daughter. I think the game has great flow, and all of the modes really blend well together. I can see this as a pin on the rise as other titles are going skyhigh price wise.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, VA
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Boards
PinSound

$ 26.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 63.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinster68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/road-show-thoughts?tu=pinster68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.