6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Pauz21
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

What's with the little white button below the shoot again light on the playfield at the outhole? Was there supposed to be a post at one time to divert ball from outhole? Did the game manufacturer decide at the last minute not to put in an outhole post? Also, the manual does not specify any routine lubrication of the two dummy heads. What parts, if any, should be lubricated?

#2 6 years ago

There was supposed to be a post there and some of the playfields had a hole drilled for the post. The posts were never installed so a plastic plug was inserted. Later games had no hole, but the black circle printed around the hole was still there.

The manual tells you what should be lubricated and it isn't much. Lubrication in a pinball is a big no-no for the most part. Only metal to metal items should be lubricated. Off the top of my head, the slingshot pivots are one, but typically those don't really need anything if kept clean. There is nothing in any of my DMD games that get lubricated. Now, EMs are a different story...

#3 6 years ago

I've had my machine for nearly two years. I've never noticed it till now.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/road-show-playfield-questions and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.