Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RoadShow_parts1.JPG
detail.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Does anyone have one of these play field plastics for sale or know where I can get one? thanks

detail.jpgdetail.jpg

#2 10 years ago

I did not see that exact plastic. There are 41 pages I went thru. But there may be something else you need. In the future. http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/268?VIEW_SIZE=12&VIEW_INDEX=0&view=card&sortOrder=SortProductField:totalTimesViewed

#3 10 years ago

Rob,

I checked them out, after going through a few pages I found the plastic part, my luck they are out

I emailed them to see when or if they will be getting it back in

1 week later
#5 10 years ago

I am parting out a RS playfield next week. Pm me

#6 10 years ago

Let me know if anyone needs parts off this pic. I'm assigning very reasonable prices to them today. Package deals even better. I'll have more parts tomorrow and a stripped playfield (which can be sold as-is or repaired and clear coated)

RoadShow_parts1.JPGRoadShow_parts1.JPG
#7 10 years ago

oh, all these parts are not damaged except the longer inlane plastic which is missing the curved end. The smaller one is excellent.

#8 10 years ago

road show plastics are sold except lane guides (with attached metal guides).

Sorry for the threadjack - but here are the rest of my parts available. I'll post pics as well or PM me and ill email them to you.

*Apron and both side shooter guards. Apron will have to be sanded and repainted as it has surface rust. $40 shipped. Includes chrome ball guide mounted
*Lane guides left and right with metal guides, spacers and long bolts. Right side has corner missing in plastic $25 shipped
* Playfield support brackets and lockdown hanger brackets. 2 each $45 shipped for all 4 pieces
2x 01-11781 2x 01-9211

* 18 piece metal ball guides. Complete set $150 shipped

* 3 main lamp PC boards with most sockets populated PLUS main 7-channel opto board A-15595 $50 shipped

* misc hardware set - left diverter A-19329, head bracket A-19718, Boom box bracket A-19266, popper assy A-19327 with coil, Skill shot metal subway, Metal flagstyle ramp diverter 6 assembly pieces in total $40 shipped

* trough with TX opto board. A-14030 untested... but includes coil and plunger $45 shipped

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/road-show-play-field-plastic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.