Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

roadshow_eddy_sensor_board (resized).jpg
rs circuit board (resized).jpg
rs circuit board back side (resized).jpg
rs circuit board (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

I was wondering if anyone on Pinside was selling this part, or knew of a pinball store selling this. usually when I google it, then I see several places who have it. I was not lucky this time. Only Marco's came on it and they are currently out of stock. it will be greatly appreciated. The part number is 5768-14073-01 circuit board. I also enclosed a couple of pics of the board I'm trying to replace.

rs circuit board (resized).jpgrs circuit board (resized).jpg

rs circuit board back side (resized).jpgrs circuit board back side (resized).jpg

rs circuit board (resized).jpgrs circuit board (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

Might want to clean that solder blob off first. I don't think you're going to find a replacement manual eddy sensor board at any of the retailers.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from rtotans:

I was wondering if anyone on Pinside was selling this part, or knew of a pinball store selling this. usually when I google it, then I see several places who have it. I was not lucky this time. Only Marco's came on it and they are currently out of stock. it will be greatly appreciated. The part number is 5768-14073-01 circuit board. I also enclosed a couple of pics of the board I'm trying to replace.

Maybe that giant blob of solder shorting three components together is the problem?

The board looks pretty simple. Should be not that hard to narrow down the failed component and repair it.

roadshow_eddy_sensor_board (resized).jpgroadshow_eddy_sensor_board (resized).jpg

#4 6 years ago

Yeah I figured somebody butchered this. I bought the machine knowing it had a sensor issue. I just didn't think it would be so hard to find this part. Do you think a similiar board would work? I will try and see if I can salvage the board in the mean time. thanks

#5 6 years ago

I posted the board parts listing from the manual. Do you have a multimeter? Basically just go through the resistors and make sure they read +/-10% of what they're supposed to be on the parts listing there. Then check out the transistors, zener diodes, etc.. Getting rid of that giant blob of solder so it's not shorting everything in that area (R3, R4, C2, C3, maybe the top part of U1) might make it start working with nothing else needed.

#6 6 years ago

did you calibrate it, these vibrate all the time, prob need to just adjust it, after you get the blob of solder off of course. I had to adjust both of mine.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

did you calibrate it, these vibrate all the time, prob need to just adjust it, after you get the blob of solder off of course. I had to adjust both of mine.

Oh, right. That's what that potentiometer is for. The LED will let you know when it's triggered. And you want to back the potentiometer off so it's JUST BEFORE the LED lights if I remember right.

But the solder has to be cleaned up first.

#8 6 years ago

Pinbits carries the board. I just bought two just in case mine go bad. I am making a video right now showing the components of the boards and repairing Ted's Bulldozer front which should be posted soon. Below is a link to the boards.

https://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_25&products_id=203&zenid=7bf3957cf2a89cbdadd3dd9d55263ae7

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Oh, right. That's what that potentiometer is for. The LED will let you know when it's triggered. And you want to back the potentiometer off so it's JUST BEFORE the LED lights if I remember right.
But the solder has to be cleaned up first.

exactly! guarantee that's the problem, besides the glob of solder! lol!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 63.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 26.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, VA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/road-show-in-need-of-a-sensor-circuit-board and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.