(Topic ID: 83745)

ROAD SHOW CLUB (Hard hats required on site)

By webdiddy

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2,089 posts
  • 301 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 minutes ago by gutz
  • Topic is favorited by 119 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 517 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 2.46.43 AM (resized).png
20200513_132402 (resized).jpg
Schermata 2020-05-03 alle 19.50.19 (resized).png
IMG_20200424_222854__01 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200426_131550__01 (resized).jpg
20200422_183322 (resized).jpg
20200422_170724 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200414_124447 (resized).jpg
RSFish (resized).jpg
20200411_182706 (resized).jpg
20200411_182720 (resized).jpg
97b34569b9746c043edf9571a128057ca89bfb21 (resized).jpg
C5F8254A-66CB-4A4E-A321-38A148960406 (resized).jpeg
12298BA3-168C-43C9-ACED-A30F5EB55CA4 (resized).jpeg
2A2C1EF4-E142-4999-B046-9EEE526FE02C (resized).jpeg
33EC7AF9-9861-4C91-A2DB-03A6E7D28C83.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wiggy07.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1382 2 years ago

I recently acquired a Williams Road Show pinball machine. One of the biggest complaints of the game is the red radio plastic mod located on the right hand side of the play field. The red radio is very boring and does not interact that much with the game. I decided to repaint the radio to a black and yellow scheme to match the theme of the game. I also installed 10 LEDS throughout the radio. The LEDS light when Talk Radio multi ball is reached and also when the ramps are accessed by the ball.

Blog Post :
https://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2018/03/11/mods-re-modding-of-the-williams-road-show-plastic-radio-mod-video/

Video Post :

1 (resized).jpg

5 (resized).jpg

Side by Side (resized).jpg

1 week later
#1402 2 years ago

REPAIRING TED’S BULLDOZER FRONT ON WILLIAM’S ROAD SHOW. MOTOR REBUILD AND PARTS REPLACEMENT. (VIDEO)

In this video I show how to rebuild the motor that raises and lowers the bulldozer front of Ted on my Road Show pinball machine

Blog Post :

https://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2018/03/25/pinball-repair-repairing-teds-bulldozer-front-on-williams-road-show-motor-rebuild-and-parts-replacement-video/

Video Post :

Rebuilding Ted Bulldozer Motor (resized).jpg

#1403 2 years ago

Hello everyone, I have a question about the Road Show I own. The insert in the middle of the playfield that is above the 2x,3,x,4x,5x,6x that reads Light Extra Ball never activates during game play. I know the bulb is good because the insert does work during the game when the lights flash and also during the attract mode. I also rebuilt the connector to the board under the playfield where the insert is located. I was wondering if anyone knows where the bulb is linked or activated from under the playfield and during game play. I also looked at the light matrix and everything on the matrixs work. Thanks for the help

Lee

#1405 2 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Is extra ball enabled in the menu?<

Is extra ball enabled in the menu?

Thanks for the reply...Extra ball and everything else seems to work. The extra ball indicator at the top where the lock indicator is located is working. The extra balls work also in the game. It seems everything else is working except the lighting of the insert above the multipliers. I guess the insert lights when the extra ball is lit? I am not even sure. I never seen the insert lit except for attract mode and when the light show happens on the play field. Also as I indicated above all the light matrixs work also in test mode. Strange...

#1407 2 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Ah, got your point.
You have to score bonus multipliers by shooting bridge outs (Ramps), 2x, 3x... until 6x.
After 6x, next award is extra ball - with red light.
You have to do it in the same ball. After ball drain, bonus resets (unless you have keep bonus award).

Davi. You are correct. Thanks so much for the explanation. Much appreciated. I tried what you described and it worked. Goes to show you how often I get past 6 x. Lol

1 year later
#1818 10 months ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Has anyone installed this mod?

Lermods is correct, i have it on my game, installed it about a year ago. It is a great mod, i will probably do a video of a bunch of mods including this one.

#1822 10 months ago
Quoted from HHaase:

I don't think anybody has said where to get it though, is it something available to buy?

I reached out to a user called PINBALLDOCTOR1 here on Pinside. He is the one who was making and selling the mod

2 weeks later
#1832 9 months ago
Quoted from MLmotorsport:

Recently purchased a roadshow and didnt realize that the dozer blade doesnt fully lift up when Ted falls asleep. It looks like the lifting mechanism is doing its job on his left side but the attachment at the very back of his head is not attached. This causes the blade to raise a little on his left side, but because the lever action isnt working without that back part attached the blade does not go up on his right side. Anyone have a suggested course of action? This thing needs to be shopped and get LEDs all around but I was going to wait until winter when I have more time to devote to it (and maybe there will be a ramp replacement available by then?) but I'd like to at least get it playable in the mean time if I can fix it without removing the playfield for now.[quoted image][quoted image]

I had an issue with my bulldozer not working. It would slip and not go up and down. It turned out to be the blade driver rod because the plastic piece was stripped and never fully locked into place.

YouTube Vid :

Blog Post :
https://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2018/03/25/pinball-repair-repairing-teds-bulldozer-front-on-williams-road-show-motor-rebuild-and-parts-replacement-video/

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 47.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wiggy07.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside