(Topic ID: 83745)

ROAD SHOW CLUB (Hard hats required on site)

By webdiddy

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,082 posts
  • 463 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 days ago by PPS
  • Topic is favorited by 186 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

36-50024 (resized).jpg
IMG_2974 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2975 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2973 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0854 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0853 (resized).jpeg
20240318_161830 (resized).jpg
roadshow 4 (resized).jpg
roadshow 3 (resized).jpg
roadshow 2 (resized).jpg
Roadshow 1 (resized).jpg
Road show (resized).jpg
red's head (resized).png
20210304_193816 (resized).jpg
IMG_0519 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mfsrc791.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#689 7 years ago

Hello everyone! I just picked up my first pin ever (roadshow) and i am loving it!

The only issue is the ledt ramp protector seems to be slowing the ball down significantly. The lip sits flush with the playfield but the middle of the protector doesnt sit on anything. Anyone else deal with this? I sometimes cant even make the ramp due to the cushoning of the protector.

Thanks! And im glad to be part of the club!

1 month later
#720 7 years ago

Hey quick question. Anyone know how to turn un daily high scoreing? I thought rs had the option but i cant find it in the adjustments menu. Also will that erase the alltime high score list?

1 week later
#733 7 years ago

Anyone ever see this? I think my flippers are too strong

20161027_201745 (resized).jpg20161027_201745 (resized).jpg

2 months later
#771 7 years ago
Quoted from CryHavoc:

Question about the rules- When you get to the west coast and start multiball, is Ted's mouth supposed to open? For me, the dozer moves up and down, but his mouth stays closed, which seems odd to me.

Im trying to remember if he even opens the dozer. If you look up one of bowens totourials on youtube you will see what it should look like.

#775 7 years ago

I still dont understand why people think funhouse is better tham road show. Maybe im just not old enough to have the nostalgia

#778 7 years ago

Looks great! I need some leds for my rs. Hard to justify 200 dollars on lights. They sure do look pretty though

#782 7 years ago

Any suggestions on a led kit? Found one for 170. Is that a good price?

#788 7 years ago

How do i know how many to buy from comet? They dont sell kits its just create your own right?

Also how is macro led kits for rs?

#791 7 years ago

Thanks theonlyest. Great help. I will def have to get a list going and order up some soon!

2 weeks later
#795 7 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I just joined the club!
However I'm having a problem, my game doesn't register the city or skill shot, then the ball sits there until ball seach kicks it out of the hole.
What is my issue?

Switch test the city hole? Idk not a pro but see it the trough switch even works. Take the glass off and put a ball in there. If it doent kick out it has to be the switch.

1 week later
#803 7 years ago

Started putting leds in my roadshow and noticed those extra lights in the back. They have bulbs in them but never light up. What is the point?

#805 7 years ago

Those 6 domed lights in the very back.

20170207_185344 (resized).jpg20170207_185344 (resized).jpg

#808 7 years ago

O. So if i go to the flashers test they should light? Ive never noticed them ever coming on

#810 7 years ago
Quoted from altan:

Yes.
Make sure coin door interlock is pressed

Thats probably why it didnt work. Thanks.

#813 7 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Guessing that they are all burnt out if you have never seen them flash.

Wow i suck lol. I just played a buch of games on rs and never bothered to check if the lights work. Now im laying in bed about to sleep so cant check now. Maybe someday ill remember.

#832 7 years ago

I may part with mine soon. Makeing room for dialed in. Not official yet but if anyone here is interested i was going to list it for 3500. Pm me if interested. No fish wear. Very good cab and shooter lane. Mostly leds

#844 7 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I am replacing the springs on the shooter rods for my Roadshow.
Currently the left spring is tighter than the right one - is that correct as it's probably not ideal having a high tension spring on the main shooter rod?

Yes thats how it should be. Only a light spring on the right. You should only need enough power to hit the skill shot or pop bumpers. The left one for flying rocks has a steep ramp to make it up.

Unless ted is looking at you wrong and you want to launch it at him and break the bulldozer

2 weeks later
#863 7 years ago

Unfortunately I'm leaving the club... Need the money so if anyone is interested I will sell for 3000.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Really nice road show with virtually no playfield wear. Cabinet good with a little fade but is not chipped or cracked. Everything works except reds eylids dont move. Coil fires but...”
2017-02-21
Norwood, MA
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 1699 times
Contributed to Pinside

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Boards
Slap Save Creations

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 63.95
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, VA
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 26.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mfsrc791.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/road-show-club-hard-hats-required-on-site?tu=mfsrc791 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.