(Topic ID: 83745)

ROAD SHOW CLUB (Hard hats required on site)

By webdiddy

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,082 posts
  • 463 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 days ago by PPS
  • Topic is favorited by 186 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

36-50024 (resized).jpg
IMG_2974 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2975 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2973 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0854 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0853 (resized).jpeg
20240318_161830 (resized).jpg
roadshow 4 (resized).jpg
roadshow 3 (resized).jpg
roadshow 2 (resized).jpg
Roadshow 1 (resized).jpg
Road show (resized).jpg
red's head (resized).png
20210304_193816 (resized).jpg
IMG_0519 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider duvall.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#957 6 years ago

There is "soft shaker" or "low power shaker" in the adjustment settings.

3 months later
#1053 6 years ago

Yes, You can shoot balls into Reds mouth.

From the Rules:

Red
"Another giant head. Red is placed at a similar angle as Rudy on FunHouse. Red's mouth is unobstructed, and can easily be hit from the Upper Left Flipper. Hits to Red are detected with a proximity switch. Red spits out any balls that find their way into her mouth. Shoot Red for Big Millions and Multiball jackpots."

http://pinball.org/rules/roadshow.html

PS - I guess technically she doesn't swallow....

4 months later
#1267 6 years ago
Quoted from joey__p__1966:

Gonna LED my RS soon ANyone have suggestion on GI color, accent colors, something they can share a pic of and get me something to think about.
Thanks .

If there was ever a case for “sunlight” GI this is it. It takes place outside on roads with a bulldozer.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#1282 6 years ago
Quoted from FiatsRUs:

Time will tell but it is working out great so far.

Very nice! Please follow up to let us know the long-term success but sounds awesome.

Source/cost of the new pot?

#1299 6 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

It was without any ambient light to show the full coverage. I purchased pinstadium because the playfield was dim to begin with, it's nice to see the playfield now. The artwork really pops.

Respectfully - FWIW - I do not recall my PF that dark even when I had incandescent light. RoadShow is not a dark game. (and I play in the dark)

I wonder if you had some GI out? With bright high-output LEDs, I have no darkness on my game at all.

#1301 6 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

It's has all LEDs in it, all are working. It was a great candidate for pinstadium and passed with flying colors.

Nice - it certainly looks nice now.

1 month later
#1374 6 years ago

Pinballdoctor1 makes/sells the Lock Light - he doesn't have any active listings but if you PM him he might be able to get you one?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/17584

3 months later
#1478 5 years ago
Quoted from CollinT:

Anybody know where to purchase the A-19359 BLADE OPTO INTERRUPTER BOARD ?
Looks to be sold out everywhere and haven't heard back from Great Lakes Modular.
Thanks

FWIW - I tired of waiting to find the board. There isn't much on that board as you can see. One of my optos was acting up (passing test perfectly but I think when the shaker started rumbling it would cause it to glitch) just replaced one opto and I am 100% again.

(this was causing my dozer to not go up and down during multiball - occasionally stutter but mostly not work and opto replacement fixed it)

3 months later
#1531 5 years ago

Just to be clear, *after* you get the shot on Flying Rocks, you then have to do *something* - it isn't just awarded. I had to double check the rules (which I will paste below) In the case of EB, you get load it on Flying Rocks then you have to hit the spinner I believe. Did you try that combination?

Flying Rocks

Flying Rocks is akin to the Steps in FunHouse. First light the Left Ramp by getting a Wheel award or enough Blasts (Flying Rocks can NOT be stacked at the Ramp). Hitting the Ramp sends the ball down to the left-hand plunger (using some cleverly-placed diverters). A habitrail leads away from the plunger, and it has three exits. Each exit has an award:

Bottom hole
Lite 5x Blast. The ball is fed to the Middle Left Flipper for a one-time shot at the Blast Targets.
Middle hole
Lite Radio Riot. The ball is fed to the Left Inlane. Each hit to the three-bank of Radio Targets scores 10M for the rest of the ball. Sometimes you'll hear air checks from radio stations: "Turn your knob to BOB. BOB 100 FM", "103.5 - WYNY."
Top hole
Lite EB. The ball is fed to the Inside Right Inlane, which is a pretty good setup for a shot at the Lock.
If you send the ball past the top exit, it will hit Ted in the head! This makes Ted very sore and awards 25M. The ball will roll back to the top hole and exit that way.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, VA
$ 26.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 63.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 37.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider duvall.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/road-show-club-hard-hats-required-on-site?tu=duvall and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.