Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Pbpins
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

someone i know wants to sell a williams riverboat gambler. he asked me whats its worth, and i didnt really know, dont see them much. its at a minimum a 9.5 all around. no lock bar, plays beautifully. everything works, and works well. super clean boards. what is a fair price for it, as in fair to both buyer and seller?

thanks

#2 6 years ago

I’d say around 2k if it’s really in that good condition. Not sure how hard and how expensive it is to find a lockdown bar for it though.

#3 6 years ago

2K if its really nice.

#4 6 years ago

i meant no lockbar on the coin door. the orig lockbar with buttons is there and nice.

#5 6 years ago

Not sure it can command $2000. I used to own one that was probably a 9. Couldn’t give it away at $1600 last year. If you have a a Diamond Plate edition, maybe, just maybe you can get $1800.

#6 6 years ago

I sold a decent, freshly shopped one with all LED for $1500 in less than a day three years ago. It was more like a solid 7 than a 9. I’d price it at $2000 and be willing to give on it a little.

#7 6 years ago

Where can you get a lockbar?

#8 6 years ago

1600-1800 in today's market all day any day

#9 6 years ago

Sold mine for $1875

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 50.00
2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 15.00
Electronics
Mod Magic!

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/riverboat-gambler-value and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.