7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by bdPinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bdPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I've had A few issues with mine having to do with the ball getting stuck around that upper horn. And Mr.pembertons or the good folks at Williams decision to make the playfield so diffult to service is definitely a negative for this game!

Regarding the problem with the "sticky horn" it looks like the ball is getting hung up on that gate switch. I suppose you could block that, and make it a "not so skillful" shot, maybe you could incline the game more, or, I think the best idea might be a small insert right there.. like a wedge, or like a flat triangle so the ball goes up, but it can't rest there because of the slope of the wedge... I haven't a clue how to fashion something like that, maybe UHMV or duraglide, sanded to size. Maybe just a piece of aluminum bent in a tent shape... maybe so someone has had this problem and has a more orthodox solution?
Thanks guys!!

#2 7 years ago

Well, I taped that switch up temporarily. Anyone seen the ball hang at that switch?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
$ 50.00
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
$ 15.00
Electronics
Mod Magic!

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bdPinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/riverboat-gambler-skill-shot-hangs-up-at-the-horn?tu=bdPinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.