(Topic ID: 191665)

River City Pinball League (Harrisburg, Pa)

By Spyderturbo007

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

The River City Pinball league will kick off our Summer Season July 6th at 7:00pm with a dedicated night for league orientation. If you're new to pinball, or just want to see what we're all about, we'd love for you to stop by with no commitment.

The league officially starts July 13th at 7:00pm. The league runs for a total of 9 weeks, 8 weeks of regular play followed by a finals week. We follow the FSPA rule set and use the PAPA online scoring system.

Registration fee is $25 for returning players and $20 for new players. Refer a friend and we'll take $5 off your registration fee for each friend you refer.

We play all of our games at the River City Blues Club, located at 819 South Cameron Street, Harrisburg PA 17104. 100% of the registration fees are returned in the form of trophies and cash prizes.

You can visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/rivercitypinball or find us on the web at http://www.rivercitypinball.com

The projected linkup is ToM, GoT, Kiss & TWD.

#2 6 years ago

Nice. This is approximately 5 minutes from where I live. This bar has decent atmosphere and good drinks. Pool tables and darts to boot. Seems like the pinball lineup is ever-changing. Not too many places to play public pinball in Harrisburg. Friends are welcome to come jam out of my collection just PM me.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from tk-the-jammer:

Nice. This is approximately 5 minutes from where I live. This bar has decent atmosphere and good drinks. Pool tables and darts to boot. Seems like the pinball lineup is ever-changing. Not too many places to play public pinball in Harrisburg. Friends are welcome to come jam out of my collection just PM me.

Does that mean we'll see you there on the 6th?

That's a hell of a nice collection you have there, by the way.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Does that mean we'll see you there on the 6th?

tk-the-jammer if not, we'd love to see you at one of our monthly tourneys - our upcoming events (sometimes) get updated regularly - https://www.facebook.com/pg/RiverCityPinball/events/ - should be the 3rd Sat of every month

2 weeks later
#5 6 years ago

Just a reminder that Orientation is tomorrow at 7pm. I hope to see some new faces in the crowd!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 33.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Sandy Springs, GA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilsonville, OR
6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
€ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/river-city-pinball-league-harrisburg-pa-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.