Dear Lloyd

Our resident pinball guru Lloyd Olsen answers Pinside readers questions!

Edit this
River Boat Adjustment Failure

Letter received on Monday August 22nd 2016.

Monday August 22nd 2016

New to the forum and have already found some great info.I have a RiverBoat Gambler table that has been stored in a non temp control garage for a year. It was working fine before that and now that I have a place to put it indoors I Am getting an adjust failure message. About 3 days ago I replaced the batteries and cleaned off the contact which did have a good bit of corrosion. Game worked fine after that. Now when I turned that game back on I'm getting the adjust failure message again. Any ideas ?

Mel

Dear Mel

Good responses to your post already on Pinside. Get a meter and see if power is getting onto the board. Remove the battery holder and check for more damage from corrosion.

LTG : )

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/river-boat-adjustment-failure and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.