2 days ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by CrazyLevi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 days ago

Follow their channel and thought this was good enough to share after watching it.

Rise and fall of Sega:

#2 2 days ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

Follow their channel and thought this was good enough to share after watching it.
    Rise and fall of Sega:

Love that company man channel. I'm also subscribed.

#3 2 days ago

It’s really good! Nice to see there’s others.

#4 2 days ago

He did one on atari last year.

#5 2 days ago

Diarrhea editing & V.O. Can't take it. Learn from the masters from years past.

#6 2 days ago

That guys voice makes me feel like I'm listening to napoleon dynamite spoof a documentary.

#7 2 days ago

Wow. Tough crowd.
    I thought the prodction value was OK, and it was interesting.
    Knew most of the console game history, but not the corporate history.

#8 2 days ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

Wow. Tough crowd.
    I thought the prodction value was OK, and it was interesting.
    Knew most of the console game history, but not the corporate history.

Yeah... what are people expecting? It is YouTube. Most YouTubers have production budgets under $100.

#9 2 days ago
    Quoted from Seamlesswall:

Diarrhea editing & V.O. Can't take it. Learn from the masters from years past.

These things are just Wikipedias set to iMovie. They don’t do any research or tell you anything you aren’t gonna know already if you’ve been to the wiki page.

#10 2 days ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

These things are just Wikipedias set to iMovie. They don’t do any research or tell you anything you aren’t gonna know already if you’ve been to the wiki page.

That’s a weird way of telling us all you’re a professional Wikipedia editor.

#11 2 days ago
    Quoted from titanpenguin:

That’s a weird way of telling us all you’re a professional Wikipedia editor.

I’m a professional Wikipedia reader.

And I’ve seen enough of these cheesy clickbait videos to know they are just using Wikipedia as a script. Every time.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!