image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joejet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#148 10 years ago
Quoted from eXidy:

I was still in open discussion with this guy, I told him I just wanted some money back and id deal with the game. I seriously didnt think it would go this far. Most people are reasonable, this guy isnt.

BTW, I dont even know if I will win the claim. Im figuring im stuck with it at this point. The only thing that made me feel better about all this was cleaning / fixing the game.

The way I look at it, once you started working on it you "bought it". You think you were ripped off? Leave the game as-is and work the channels to get your money back. Why would you work on a game you are intent on returning or trying to get a partial refund? If he has a link to this thread he should use it against you and try to claim you damaged the game. He may win.

I also agree with Phish - the pics are terrible, your bad for not getting better pics. If you buy a game with poor pics its pot luck and you are gambling and taking a risk. In some cases it may be worth it.

Lots of scum out there. I have bought a few pins in my life that were no where NEAR what I expected. Two times I traveled long distances... one was a very reputable seller and he avoided telling me about very obvious playfield wear...never again. I dont feel bad making them take better pics.. should be a given for ANY seller no matter what their reputation is - peoples opinions and tolerance for acceptable wear is all over the place.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joejet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ripoff-warning-poor-tx-sector?tu=joejet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.