BC512497-26F2-4703-AB6B-0ED0465F2FDB (resized).jpeg
7F302F80-311F-4CE9-BB25-1E097EA8DD0A.gif
9D5CA700-B570-4131-9F2E-5D3AFB50DB98 (resized).jpeg
49D5AD78-C906-44AF-AF00-124659B4F1C1 (resized).jpeg
528A3AB5-1B09-4D9E-9412-3300E72F9813 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #40 Obituary Posted by Bublehead (3 years ago)

Post #325 In loving memory Posted by Gunnut40 (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider budman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 3 years ago

What a nice guy. We pm’d a lot and he was always real kind and helpful to me. I wish I had met him face to face. Rest in God’s Peace Who Dey!

#73 3 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Sorry posted myself before I found this - known him since Feb 2015. Hell of a nice guy!
[quoted image]

Scott,
When he found out that you were restoring WW for me, he had only great things to say about you; your honesty and integrity.

#204 3 years ago

Note to Stern: The next Munsters update has to be dedicated to Who Dey. He loved that game and loyally defended it, and you, from all detractors.

#254 3 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

I didn't know him personally, but sure enjoyed his banter on Pinside. Condolences to his friends, family and everyone that knew him via pinball.
To keep his memory going for the rest of the month, I'm adopting his avatar through the 30th. If anyone else wants to, I'll post his avatar below.[quoted image]

Count me in. He was a good guy.....still is !

#279 3 years ago

Maybe we can honor and remember Terry best by imitating the characteristic we liked most about him. I never met him face to face but when we pm’d he treated me with kindness and respect. He made me feel like I was “ the only one in the room”.
My daughter just came downstairs and said “Good morning dad!” Instead of casually looking up from my phone, I stood up, looked her in the eye, hugged her and told her I loved her more than anything else in the world. That’s what Terry would have done. That’s how I can honor him today.

#313 3 years ago

What would he say about all of this attention?

#386 3 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I should have done this a while ago, but thought it might not be too late. I am literally 10-15 minutes from their house so I'll offer to take up a collection for Debbie. If you don't feel comfortable that is fine, but those that want to chip in a dollar, $10, $100 - whatever. I will make sure it all goes to Debbie. My rep should stand for itself here. Been around for 15+ years since the RGP days.
If you wish to help out, just shoot me a pm.
Scott Weir[quoted image]

Hope the response to your request has been positive! Bump for a good cause !

#408 3 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I should have done this a while ago, but thought it might not be too late. I am literally 10-15 minutes from their house so I'll offer to take up a collection for Debbie. If you don't feel comfortable that is fine, but those that want to chip in a dollar, $10, $100 - whatever. I will make sure it all goes to Debbie. My rep should stand for itself here. Been around for 15+ years since the RGP days.
If you wish to help out, just shoot me a pm.
Scott Weir[quoted image]

You can also give directly to his family via Weirpinball

#423 3 years ago
D09F8689-8739-4392-BE13-DFAD37B5FF34 (resized).jpegD09F8689-8739-4392-BE13-DFAD37B5FF34 (resized).jpeg
#426 3 years ago

Same here....!

#435 3 years ago

Some 35 years ago, the makers of Colt45( G Heileman Brewing) made us take 2500 cases of their newest brand extension...”Cool Colt”. It was menthol flavored. Just horrible. It got outdated in our warehouse after 120 days. Threw it all away!

#441 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It was like a thick scope mouthwash. My friend used to drink 2 a night...whilst smoking Newports!
Probably 30 years ago though?

Yeah, maybe 30. I’ll never forget the brewery showing us a hidden camera on one taste tester they pulled off the street that stated,” It’s cool!”....thus the name. So bad.

1 month later
#519 3 years ago

The way it should be.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider budman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-terrie-richie?tu=budman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.