IMG_5153 (resized).jpeg
WHO-DEY (resized).jpg
BC512497-26F2-4703-AB6B-0ED0465F2FDB (resized).jpeg
7F302F80-311F-4CE9-BB25-1E097EA8DD0A.gif
9D5CA700-B570-4131-9F2E-5D3AFB50DB98 (resized).jpeg
49D5AD78-C906-44AF-AF00-124659B4F1C1 (resized).jpeg
528A3AB5-1B09-4D9E-9412-3300E72F9813 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 706 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 15.
#401 3 years ago

I know how much Terry loved animals. I'll be making a donation to my local animal shelter in his name.

#402 3 years ago

This is where Terry and I met. A good year before this post. He loved his Aerosmith too.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aerosmith-owner-then-walk-this-way/page/62#post-5809225
RIP Terry

#403 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just wanted to let everyone know that between my stream last week and the generosity of others, we will have $125 to donate to a local charity in Terry's name! Once I know what we are donating to, I will update the group. thanks so much to everyone that sent donations!!

Can I still donate?

#404 3 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Can I still donate?

You sure can. Terry LOVED charities that went to help youths. So what better than something close to him like the NAACP.
And you got me in the giving spirit so here's mines.

monies (resized).pngmonies (resized).png
#405 3 years ago

Can I still donate?

Yep! Shoot me a pm.

#406 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Thanks for doing that screamer...much appreciated.
Cheers mate

Anytime , happy to help .
I use my mobile , it's easy once you know how .
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-are-your-favourite-music-videos/page/5#post-5770265

#407 3 years ago

I got Colson coming here in an hour to pick up my Metallica. I will be handing out a couple Fifty dollar bills at a toy store near me in a week or so to random customers in his honor.

#408 3 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I should have done this a while ago, but thought it might not be too late. I am literally 10-15 minutes from their house so I'll offer to take up a collection for Debbie. If you don't feel comfortable that is fine, but those that want to chip in a dollar, $10, $100 - whatever. I will make sure it all goes to Debbie. My rep should stand for itself here. Been around for 15+ years since the RGP days.
If you wish to help out, just shoot me a pm.
Scott Weir[quoted image]

You can also give directly to his family via Weirpinball

#409 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

You sure can. Terry LOVED charities that went to help youths. So what better than something close to him like the NAACP.
And you got me in the giving spirit so here's mines. [quoted image]

Whom Dey? Auto correct gotcha

#410 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Whom Dey? Auto correct gotcha

It’s actually proper grammar. Haha. Jk

#411 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It’s actually proper grammar. Haha. Jk

True Dat!

#412 3 years ago

My favorite Pinside post by Terry:

Quoted from Who-Dey:

I still like 99% of the people here even if I disagree with them.

#413 3 years ago

That was Terry in a nutshell. Respected everyone no matter how much he disagreed with you. That is super rare these days.

#414 3 years ago

For as much as Terry loved pinball and the pinball community, I thought this song might be appropriate.

#415 3 years ago
Quoted from Metengo:

He was one of them who made me thinking of keeping my AS.
After several weeks of playing AS i am glad to listen to him.
I should mod my AS with a little Tiger.
R.I.P.[quoted image]

So, saying, doing.

There is not enough space behind the bus, so it is only a keychain.
Not a mod now, but still a memory.
Tiga in da house, Terry in my heart. All said.
R.I.P.

1 (resized).JPG1 (resized).JPG2 (resized).JPG2 (resized).JPG3 (resized).JPG3 (resized).JPG
#416 3 years ago

Maybe the Bengals will knock of the unbeaten Steelers today in honor of Terry.... Who-Dey!!!!

#417 3 years ago

Maybe the Bengals will knock of the unbeaten Steelers today in honor of Terry.... Who-Dey!!!!

Let’s go Bengals!!!

#418 3 years ago

Today, win or lose, we are all Bengal fans.

#419 3 years ago

Who wants to join me with a kickoff toast to Who-Dey at the start of today’s Bengals game??

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
#420 3 years ago

#421 3 years ago

Dammit! Bengals/Steelers game listed on the channel guide, but they gave me Rams/Seahawks instead! I bet he’s laughing his ass off in Heaven that this Pittsburgh fella just got jipped out of a Steelers game..haha!

Here’s my kickoff toast to Terry!

163F546D-F1C3-4081-A55A-61D6B8FC64F3 (resized).jpeg163F546D-F1C3-4081-A55A-61D6B8FC64F3 (resized).jpeg

#422 3 years ago

Sorry Terry! They look like poop today! I’m sure you’re not watching/watching wherever you are. Miss ya buddy!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#423 3 years ago
D09F8689-8739-4392-BE13-DFAD37B5FF34 (resized).jpegD09F8689-8739-4392-BE13-DFAD37B5FF34 (resized).jpeg
#424 3 years ago

I don’t watch much football. I missed the beginning cause twister was on AMC. The things I do to honor my friend.

9F71FE0D-8666-458D-A54C-2D3100FFF326 (resized).jpeg9F71FE0D-8666-458D-A54C-2D3100FFF326 (resized).jpeg
#425 3 years ago

Twister is always a movie I’ll watch if it’s on. The wife thinks I’m nuts. Haha

#426 3 years ago

Same here....!

#427 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Twister is always a movie I’ll watch if it’s on. The wife thinks I’m nuts. Haha

Mine knows I’m nuts! She must of been feeling sorry for me. She actually switch the channel to it. No way in hell she would put starship troopers on.

#428 3 years ago

Well i am not watching football but am playing a game he inspired me to buy twice.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#429 3 years ago

Terry never got the chance to come play my Elvira. But tonight’s GC is dedicated to him.

(I know it doesn’t hold a candle to a quality player, but for me it is more than double my prior GC, haha)

323CD57E-9AEF-4295-AC75-BF6B4B0DA34F (resized).jpeg323CD57E-9AEF-4295-AC75-BF6B4B0DA34F (resized).jpeg
#431 3 years ago

It has been so sad not seeing any new posts from Who-Dey.

I miss Terry so much.

I am so glad that Terry lived life to the fullest, and had so much fun with all the games and friends he had.

I try to live my life that way also, and enjoy what I have all I can.

We never know when it is our time to go. Live everyday like it is your last day.

I just told all this tragedy about Terry to a friend, and my friend told me about someone he had known, Jim.

Jim worked all the time, saved all the money he could, never went anywhere, never did anything, ate baloney sandwiches all the time, to save money for retirement.

Unlike Terry, Jim did retire. BUT, just like Terry, he suddenly was lost after only 6 months of retirement.

I have no clue if this is real, or if my friend was just trying to cheer me up, but it did help me a tad.

Terry lived his life to the fullest, I have no clue what he ate(like Jim being cheap), but Terry enjoyed everything, and everyone, and I am just so damn glad that he lived a awesome life, and it f-ing sucks he got taken away, but at least as far as I know, and hope, he never suffered.

I hope Terry never suffered.

My Dad suffered for over 20 years. I helped take care of him for most of that time. Not even going into that.

Terry was 55, I am 52. This hits home big time with me.

My Dad made it to 76, after 20 years of being blind, very very sick all the time, and I can not type all that, sorry.

Terry enjoyed all his games, and looked very forward to getting new ones, same as me.

Because of my Dad experiences, I have thought about all of this for many years.

I hope however I go, I never know it, and never suffer. Best way I can tell is when you just pass while you are asleep.

And with tears in my eyes, I want to tell a joke that Terry would love:

If you died and went to hell, how long would it take you to notice that you were not still at work anymore?

And that is just a joke.

For real, Terry is in a awesome place, so many games he has always wanted to play are there, all his loved ones(human and animal) are there, and he is having the time of his life.

And if we can just figure out the link, Who-Dey is probably posting something on a site like pinside/heaven.com about all the awesome games he played all day.

Terry was a very good man.

I plan to behave as much as I can so that someday I can make it to the awesome place that he is at now, and hang out with him, and Dad, and many others.

I wish all of you the best always!

#432 3 years ago

I asked Terry what team his Mascot was from , I thought it might have been basketball but he explained it to me .
I don't have a NFL team but I guess I do now .
Go Bengals !
IMG20201116225015 (resized).jpgIMG20201116225015 (resized).jpg

#433 3 years ago

Wow. Drinking ice beer. Haven’t gotten drunk off that since high school. Haha.

#434 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Funny, I got some Colt 45 on a joke awhile ago and then ended up having to drink it. I realized then that ice beer/malt liquor is kind of tame since everything is high level IPA type shit this days.

#435 3 years ago

Some 35 years ago, the makers of Colt45( G Heileman Brewing) made us take 2500 cases of their newest brand extension...”Cool Colt”. It was menthol flavored. Just horrible. It got outdated in our warehouse after 120 days. Threw it all away!

#436 3 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

...”Cool Colt”. It was menthol flavored. Just horrible...

It was like a thick scope mouthwash. My friend used to drink 2 a night...whilst smoking Newports!
Probably 30 years ago though?

#437 3 years ago

It would be easier for me to get a new pin than a ps5...

#438 3 years ago

I just popped back in to salute who dey again!

#439 3 years ago

Just made our group donation to the local animal shelter near Terry. Thanks to everyone that contributed!!

If anyone missed out and would like to contribute here’s the website.

https://www.homelesspets.org/

2A513138-76D4-4587-820D-91C0B524AC5F (resized).jpeg2A513138-76D4-4587-820D-91C0B524AC5F (resized).jpeg
#440 3 years ago

He was so prolific with his posts and now there are none. Mongo sad.

#441 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It was like a thick scope mouthwash. My friend used to drink 2 a night...whilst smoking Newports!
Probably 30 years ago though?

Yeah, maybe 30. I’ll never forget the brewery showing us a hidden camera on one taste tester they pulled off the street that stated,” It’s cool!”....thus the name. So bad.

#442 3 years ago

Here's to Terry !!

20201117_003637 (resized).jpg20201117_003637 (resized).jpg
#443 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I'd take an Ice or a Claw seltzer any day!

#444 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I'd take an Ice or a Claw seltzer any day!

I don’t discriminate in my alcohol choices. I’ll drink anything. Just haven’t seen an ice beer in almost 20 years. Haha

#445 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I asked Terry what team his Mascot was from , I thought it might have been basketball but he explained it to me .
I don't have a NFL team but I guess I do now .
Go Bengals !
[quoted image]

You and me both. Us Aussies loved him. Not in a gay way not that there is anything wrong with that

#446 3 years ago

Cheers, Terry.
I hope others will join me in this MNF toast.

20201116_182639~2 (resized).jpg20201116_182639~2 (resized).jpg
#447 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I don’t discriminate in my alcohol choices. I’ll drink anything. Just haven’t seen an ice beer in almost 20 years. Haha

It’s easily missed when you’re not looking for it

#448 3 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I just popped back in to salute who dey again!

Don’t make me bust out my mtg cards on your ass! Glad you posted.

#449 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It could possibly be a different beer , over here it's a mid-strength crisp beer .
And it was started by guy named chuck

IMG_20201117_233759 (resized).jpgIMG_20201117_233759 (resized).jpgIMG_20201117_233837 (resized).jpgIMG_20201117_233837 (resized).jpg
#450 3 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

You and me both. Us Aussies loved him. Not in a gay way not that there is anything wrong with that

Yep .
These days there's nothing wrong with saying you love a guy , it just shows how much you care , the one bit of modern PC I don't mind .

There are 706 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-terrie-richie/page/9?hl=rezdog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.