IMG_5153 (resized).jpeg
WHO-DEY (resized).jpg
BC512497-26F2-4703-AB6B-0ED0465F2FDB (resized).jpeg
7F302F80-311F-4CE9-BB25-1E097EA8DD0A.gif
9D5CA700-B570-4131-9F2E-5D3AFB50DB98 (resized).jpeg
49D5AD78-C906-44AF-AF00-124659B4F1C1 (resized).jpeg
528A3AB5-1B09-4D9E-9412-3300E72F9813 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 706 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 15.
#51 3 years ago

Wow--so saddened Always defending his beloved Munsters. Always hoped to meet up

#52 3 years ago

Wow!!! This is hard to believe. Always liked chatting with him. One of the better people on here. Gonna miss reading his post.

#53 3 years ago

Holy shit, so shocked and sorry to hear this. Can't believe it. He will be missed on here.

#54 3 years ago

I can’t express how much this upsets me. I loved hearing his point of view on things. He was a huge supporter of SDTM and at the same time he wasn’t afraid to speak out and rail against us. I had some really great conversations with Terrie! He was someone I always looked forward to hearing from. He was a pinball celebrity all his own because he wasn’t afraid to speak his mind and chimed in everywhere ha ha. I didn’t know him well except from a few shows and a lot of messages back and forth but man what I knew of him he was an amazing guy. I’m really going to miss him. I hope he understood the impact he had in this hobby.
RIP man....... You’ll be missed

#55 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This is definitely exactly what I thought he’d look like.
RIP bro!

I imagined him with a few more samwyches around the waist.
I sincerely hope it wasn't covid

#56 3 years ago

I’m not watching another NFL game, fuck these kneeling thugs

#57 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

The ultimate tribute!

#58 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I’m never going to watch another Bengals game again until the next time they play. Haha

#59 3 years ago

Wow this is horrible news. If you’ve been here for a few years you may have agreed/disagreed with him but he was always a really nice guy regardless. My condolences to all those who knew him.

#60 3 years ago

So sad, RIP Terry, I did not know you in person but it feels like I know you through your posts. You will be missed.

#61 3 years ago

Total bummer. He came across to me as a good dude.

RIP

#62 3 years ago

Damn this sucks. Was a cool dude and made me laugh many times. Gonna miss his posts on here.

#63 3 years ago

I didn’t know him but sure remember his presence on Pinside. Very sad. Really a reminder to live every day to your fullest and don’t take this pinball stuff so seriously.

#64 3 years ago

Rest in peace Terrie.Loved your football takes.F 2020.

#65 3 years ago

If TRUMP loses, both him and I will be pissed. Even in his after life

#66 3 years ago

Terrible news.

My condolences to his family, loved ones, friends, and the dogs he rescued.

RIP my friend.

LTG : (

#67 3 years ago

Alway liked Terrie’s posts. Sad loss of a Munsters fan..

Thoughts with him

#68 3 years ago

Can't fucking believe this. I downvoted
so many of his posts but also laughed at a lot
of them also. Terrible news. Will be missed.

#69 3 years ago

So very sad, far too young and just getting ready to retire. My condolences to his family. RIP Terry.

#70 3 years ago

Sad news, this year Just keeps getting worse. Didn’t know him other than his posts here, but seemed like a straight up guy. So sorry.

#71 3 years ago

Very sad, sure wish he could have gotten to enjoy retirement. RIP

#72 3 years ago

Sorry posted myself before I found this - known him since Feb 2015. Hell of a nice guy!

Terry OH (resized).jpgTerry OH (resized).jpg
#73 3 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Sorry posted myself before I found this - known him since Feb 2015. Hell of a nice guy!
[quoted image]

Scott,
When he found out that you were restoring WW for me, he had only great things to say about you; your honesty and integrity.

#74 3 years ago

Wow this is crazy news. I can’t believe it. RIP Terry.

#75 3 years ago

Son of a bitch! Only the good die young.... here’s to Terry
548D1481-74F8-4C8B-824A-FF47F92F18B3 (resized).jpeg548D1481-74F8-4C8B-824A-FF47F92F18B3 (resized).jpeg

#76 3 years ago

It takes a lot for my jaw to drop and wow. Fuuuuuuck this year.

What a great loss. My condolences to his family. RIP buddy

#77 3 years ago

RIP my friend.

I am deeply saddened.

Hopefully you are playing Pinball in the afterlife. Retirement came early.

#78 3 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

some of you on here may have talked to "Who Dey", Terrie Richie. He had an avatar of a tiger with a bengals shirts on. He was good at stirring up things in the forums. Unfortunately, I found out this evening he passed away 2 days ago. He lived in Ohio. His girlfriend was ok with this post so friends on here knew of his passing.

He WHAT?!?!? Holy crap that's terrible news. How old was he?? I got the impression he was younger? What happened?!?

#79 3 years ago

Who-Dey (Terry) and I had a few game in common. Over the last two year defending each other with upvotes or down votes if need. Was hoping to meet him in person one day at Pincinnati. I believe we both work nights and way to many hours. My condolence go out to Terry's family. RIP My Friend

#80 3 years ago

Only knew him through his posts but am very sad to hear this. RIP

#81 3 years ago

RIP...sad news

#82 3 years ago

Horrible news. Didn't always see eye to eye with the man, but absolutely respected his conviction and his passion for all things pinball or otherwise. I was really looking forward to hearing about his life in retirement because it seemed he deserved every second of it. RIP, and condolences to his loved ones, which I would imagine are plenty.

#83 3 years ago

Too sad and majorly shocked...always enjoyed him in the threads (huge Munsters advocate, lol). Sort of unbelievable..RIP and prayers/ peace to his loved ones

Ugh....

#84 3 years ago

Definitely had a heart.

B89EAB12-744F-484F-A2E9-A7D2AC2725DE (resized).pngB89EAB12-744F-484F-A2E9-A7D2AC2725DE (resized).png
#85 3 years ago

Awful, just awful.

I would always read his posts and really valued his opinion. My condolences to his family.

#86 3 years ago

I'm in complete Shock!

Rip Terry, condolences to his family

#87 3 years ago

Who-Dey was a true Pinside character, and it’s pretty shocking to hear that he passed away so young, and just before retirement which he mentioned in a number of posts and truly seemed to be looking forward to. RIP.

#88 3 years ago

I just went over my old PMs with Terry.

He was super into late 70s-80s games. Then he caught the stern bug bad as we all know. Haha.

He sold me a great firepower and he had a Jackbot that looked brand new that I missed out on. He would’ve gave me an insane deal on that too. Very generous guy.

#89 3 years ago

Really sad news, spoke with him a few times over PM's and always liked how he would speak his mind. Rest in peace man.

#90 3 years ago

I’ve never met him but he’s was my age that hits home for me. I’ve seen his posts here forever. Just makes you realize to enjoy life as long as you’re able.

RIP Who-Dey

8FF6203A-686D-460B-BCE9-F8B10EDBD277 (resized).jpeg8FF6203A-686D-460B-BCE9-F8B10EDBD277 (resized).jpeg

#91 3 years ago

Shocking horrible news. So sad to loose another one of our great pinball family.
I saw thread and really yelled out loud, WTF.
Above mine are 90 great posts. I wanted to upvote all of you. I just kept reading in disbelief.
RIP. May winged Angel pinball machine's take us all to that great arcade in the sky.

#92 3 years ago

Rest In Peace Terry. I’ll miss you.

#93 3 years ago

I never met Who Dey, but he will be sorely missed. From one NFL fan to another, RIP brother.

#94 3 years ago

Sad

#95 3 years ago

Sometimes I would see a post that Who-Dey just posted and a Big Smile would appear on my face. I would say this is going to be good , as I waited for the replies.

#96 3 years ago

there is always gonna be that last game of pinball! i hope it was a great one. i will miss whodey. rest in piece good fella!

#97 3 years ago

Gotta weigh in on Who - “The Mouth” - Dey. Oh, fork! This news blows my mind! So very sad! Terry was, from what I could see, one of the most active posters on Pinside. I would stumble on him in thread after thread. Sometimes I would rib him with a PM asking, “Stirrin’ the pot again, huh?” I used to marvel at how much he could post here or about how reliable he was as a pinpal. Like, he was always up here! He loved pinball, sure, but I think he truly loved the community of Pinside. He knew a ton of Pinsiders. When I first got rolling on Pinside, I was ravenous for pinball chat. I wanted to correspond with others in the hobby – about games, about collecting, about shows – and Who-Dey became, strictly by chance, my most reliable partner in Pinside Mail. He would always reply in a day or less. He never missed a day on Pinside! He had lots of conservative-leaning opinions. He liked to get my goat. He told me last week to be sure to vote Trump and help swing MN to “red.” His favorite grievance lately had been the NFL players, whom he called “knee-taking whiners.” His last message to me was late Sunday night, about playfield QC issues. The brother was always happy/willing to talk about all things pinball. He was devoted to his lady Deborah, too. “She’s too good for me,” he would often say. He made a Pinside donation in my name just last month. Gave me a Heart again! What a big-hearted dude you were, Terry! I’m so sorry to lose you!

#98 3 years ago

So sorry to hear the sad news. My condolences to his family and all his buddies here. Fuck 2020 is right!

#99 3 years ago

Very sorry to hear. Bought one game from him years ago and had periodic communication with him He'll be missed..

RIP WhoDey

#100 3 years ago

I’ll probably drop dead too if what they’re predicting comes true...

There are 706 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-terrie-richie/page/2?hl=dakotamike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.