IMG_5153 (resized).jpeg
WHO-DEY (resized).jpg
BC512497-26F2-4703-AB6B-0ED0465F2FDB (resized).jpeg
7F302F80-311F-4CE9-BB25-1E097EA8DD0A.gif
9D5CA700-B570-4131-9F2E-5D3AFB50DB98 (resized).jpeg
49D5AD78-C906-44AF-AF00-124659B4F1C1 (resized).jpeg
528A3AB5-1B09-4D9E-9412-3300E72F9813 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 706 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 15.
#451 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It could possibly be a different beer , over here it's a mid-strength crisp beer .
And it was started by guy named chuck
[quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah ice beer over here is like 5.5-6%

#452 3 years ago

I'm going to close out the collection going to Debbie so I can get it to her. If anyone else wants to make a donation - it is up to $600 already.

Scott

#453 3 years ago

Last time I saw Terry was before all the crazy coronavirus problems. He invited about 10 of us from the local Dayton area to his house. As always, he was extremely gracious (lots of pizza and some beer!) and he spent some time with me on his Aerosmith pinball machine. I’ve contacted him several times to get together but of course something else came up. Certainly was not expecting this and I’m extremely distressed as is everyone. Rest in peace brother!

#454 3 years ago

Paid a visit to Debbie and Ed (his uncle) today. Heard stories of Terry's fist fishing trip and many others. The game room was eerily quiet without him there. Many thanks to all that donated to help Debbie - she was very thankful that everyone was so generous and Ed loves the signed Munsters flyer!

Scott

20201124_133846 (resized).jpg20201124_133846 (resized).jpg20201124_134206 (resized).jpg20201124_134206 (resized).jpg
#455 3 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Paid a visit to Debbie and Ed (his uncle) today. Heard stories of Terry's fist fishing trip and many others. The game room was eerily quiet without him there. Many thanks to all that donated to help Debbie - she was very thankful that everyone was so generous and Ed loves the signed Munsters flyer!
Scott
[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice of you to do that Scott! Debbie is such nice and humble person. I can see why Terry loved her. I’m sure she really appreciated everyone’s thoughts

#456 3 years ago

Debbie is the best! She plans on going to Pincinnati next year. Hopefully to meet some of the kind people in this thread.

#457 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Cheers, Terry.
I hope others will join me in this MNF toast.[quoted image]

New Belgium Voodo Ranger Imperial IPA is the best beer bargain there is, and I always have some in my fridge. I'm going to drink this one for Who-Dey.

IMG_20201124_210504282 (resized).jpgIMG_20201124_210504282 (resized).jpg

#458 3 years ago

Just a thought .
I wonder if any of Terry's mates would want to organise an annual Munsters comp , around his birthday .
Could be a good way to keep is memory going into the future .

#459 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Just a thought .
I wonder if any of Terry's mates would want to organise an annual Munsters comp , around his birthday .
Could be a good way to keep is memory going into the future .

Once Pincinnati comes back, I already have something in the works.

#460 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Once Pincinnati comes back, I already have something in the works.

I can’t wait to meet his other friends at that show. I’ll be driving out I think and I can visit my best friend from Childhood too in Canal Fulton Ohio.

#461 3 years ago

Debbie asked me to pass on again how much the donations meant to her. She was really blown away by the support from everyone here.

Thanks to all!

3 weeks later
#462 3 years ago

Looking back through another thread today...and reading Who-Dey's posts back and forth with me. Still sad to think I won't be seeing his antagonistic yet hilarious posts anymore in real time. Crazy still to think and realize he's not here.

#463 3 years ago

Here’s to Bengals - Steelers tonight and a toast to Who Dey.....

C9F85249-C07D-4338-9BFD-004CDC856EEF (resized).jpegC9F85249-C07D-4338-9BFD-004CDC856EEF (resized).jpeg
#464 3 years ago

Hopefully you were not watching/watching that Terry! The drought is over!

#465 3 years ago

that Statler & Waldorf skit instantly made me think of Terry! he would of been damn proud of his Bengals tonight..they played their asses off with a lot of heart ❤

#466 3 years ago

GREAT win for Terry and the Bengals That win made me think of him and to take a look at the thread once again.

#467 3 years ago

Epic win! The Bengals clearly had a chip on their shoulder.

#468 3 years ago

They should have had Kermit the Frog in the booth.

#469 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They should have had Kermit the Frog in the booth.

Mahomes is busy prepping for the Falcons, but we Chefs fans appreciate this Bengals' win. Thanks Terry!

#470 3 years ago

2020 is such a shit year. Terry passed and my grandmother, who I was very close to, left us recently. Tonight made me remember vividly. It has been a tough evening...

#471 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Looking back through another thread today...and reading Who-Dey's posts back and forth with me. Still sad to think I won't be seeing his antagonistic yet hilarious posts anymore in real time. Crazy still to think and realize he's not here.

I was just saying to my wife last night the same thing you said. He is missed big time.

#472 3 years ago

Terry’s favorite Christmas cookie. The chocolate crinkle. I would mail him a assortment of cookies for Christmas.

C0541B09-E2DB-4CF8-BD6C-5B6DDED1F31C (resized).jpegC0541B09-E2DB-4CF8-BD6C-5B6DDED1F31C (resized).jpeg
#473 3 years ago

I still have a little giggle and smile when I beat his pathetic scores on Pinball Arcade-PS4.
Wish it would last forever but sadly he won't be renewing his annual sub.
I hope the family find peace this christmas as the first one is always hard.

#474 3 years ago

I know you got your wings Who-Dey - cheers to you tonight!

4D8DCBD7-2ACB-418D-8EAC-577B35327738 (resized).jpeg4D8DCBD7-2ACB-418D-8EAC-577B35327738 (resized).jpeg
#475 3 years ago

Wow. Just received this in the mail from Gunnut40 eith a bunch of baked goodies as a Xmas gift. Thanks dude! This will be a great item to have out each year to remember Terry!

59E3C089-1E4A-4A82-89C3-2FCFD4527E8A (resized).jpeg59E3C089-1E4A-4A82-89C3-2FCFD4527E8A (resized).jpeg
#476 3 years ago

Great Tribute and really special. Nice !

#477 3 years ago

I didn't know Terry so I haven't yet posted in this thread, but I was just looking thru my older pm's today and apparently we had had a conversation about shelter dogs and how he had adopted one (or possibly two, not sure if he had gone back for the second one) and he was telling me the story behind it. Anyone who adopts shelter dogs is a-ok.

#478 3 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

I didn't know Terry so I haven't yet posted in this thread, but I was just looking thru my older pm's today and apparently we had had a conversation about shelter dogs and how he had adopted one (or possibly two, not sure if he had gone back for the second one). Anyone who adopts shelter dogs is a-ok.

Sounds about right, I’m sad I never got to meet him in person, I won’t ever erase our PM conversations. Great guy.

#479 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

...I won’t ever erase our PM conversations. Great guy.

Me either...warms my heart still

" Your a fucking smartass and I will shut your fucking mouth up for you if I ever see you in person."

#480 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Me wither...warms my heart still
" Your a fucking smartass and I will shut your fucking mouth up for you if I ever see you in person."

Wow! Guess you pissed him off

#481 3 years ago

If he didn’t like you, he let you hear it that’s for sure!

#482 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Wow! Guess you pissed him off

That was one of the better talks we had

#483 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

LMAO! Ha, he had your number!

#484 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

That was one of the better talks we had

It was all flowery speeches and love you man! And a lot of complements about my wife

#485 3 years ago

I’ll tell you what though, I think every time I saw him get into an online spat with someone they became friends or at least respected each other ultimately.

#486 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Lmao, that was in the NFL thread, and I believe he said “I may not be a bad ass but I’ll knock you on your ass”, loved the guy ever since

#487 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Lmao, that was in the NFL thread, and I believe he said “I may not be a bad ass but I’ll knock you on your ass”, loved the guy ever since

God bless Who-Dey! Definitely avoided this place for the last month and a half due to just feeling too tied into him.

Glad there are other good folk still here.

#488 3 years ago

I went back and looked at an extended PM thread with Who-Dey.
I dont care to share specifics because PMs are private messages, but safe to say... it started out with him calling me a dick for giving him a thumbs down.
It ended with him being invited to drink beer and play pinball with me in WI along with lots of friendly ribbing along the way.

We made plans that he would get his friend Pat from Appleton (no idea if you are on here Pat) to swing down next time he made his way up here and we would get drunk. I was going to show him love for something besides Stern. He was going to show me why Stern is so awesome.

#489 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’ll tell you what though, I think every time I saw him get into an online spat with someone they became friends or at least respected each other ultimately.

We had it all, Mich vs Ohio, steelers vs bungels, under 50 vs over, alcohol all over the place...magical times.

#490 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I went back and looked at an extended PM thread with Who-Dey.
I dont care to share specifics because PMs are private messages, but safe to say... it started out with him calling me a dick for giving him a thumbs down.
It ended with him being invited to drink beer and play pinball with me in WI along with lots of friendly ribbing along the way.
We made plans that he would get his friend Pat from Appleton (no idea if you are on here Pat) to swing down next time he made his way up here and we would get drunk. I was going to show him love for something besides Stern. He was going to show me why Stern is so awesome.

That great! He was willing to get drunk... he drank soda pop 90% of the time.... no water just Pepsi

#491 3 years ago

That great! He was willing to get drunk... he drank soda pop 90% of the time.... no water just Pepsi

that was the jest of it. Drink beer, play pinball, and many jokes about him bringing along knee pads (in reference to his love of Stern).

He really did not like me at the start of the PM thread (he initiated just to tell me off).
By the end, we were making plans to hang out and party.

Life it TOO DAMN short!

#492 3 years ago

How many have felt both the joy in getting a surprising upvote from his avatar and the sorrow when you notice it’s just Daditude : )

#493 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

that was the jest of it. Drink beer, play pinball, and many jokes about him bringing along knee pads (in reference to his love of Stern).
He really did not like me at the start of the PM thread (he initiated just to tell me off).
By the end, we were making plans to hang out and party.
Life it TOO DAMN short!

Indeed!!

#494 3 years ago

So I glanced back upon my story/introduction, and what did I notice? Who Dey left a comment 4 months ago, saying that it sounded similar to his! There’s no doubt in my mind that I would of got along w him in person..to play/talk pin, talk the shit about football, dogs,and everything else. You were a character Terry, and you’ll be missed..

#495 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:Wow. Just received this in the mail from gunnut40 eith a bunch of baked goodies as a Xmas gift. Thanks dude! This will be a great item to have out each year to remember Terry![quoted image]

Your welcome. I have been driving around all day visiting coworkers and friends. I’m a cookie crack dealer!

#496 3 years ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

Your welcome. I have been driving around all day visiting coworkers and friends. I’m a cookie crack dealer!

Well done! Well done! Terry would be proud of your loyalty and your friendship! Can’t wait to hangout again at Pincinnati and drink beer and play pinball in memory of Terry and shed a tear as I am a real crybaby....it will be a different Pincinnati for me...as for many of us pinheads that enjoyed Terry’s company

#497 3 years ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

Dude. These cookies are amazing. Not a bad one in the bunch!

#498 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Me either...warms my heart still

Hey, I got that one too! Funny how the conversation started that way, and ended with us being friendly.

#499 3 years ago

Well done! Well done! Terry would be proud of your loyalty and your friendship! Can’t wait to hangout again at Pincinnati and drink beer and play pinball in memory of Terry and shed a tear as I am a real crybaby....it will be a different Pincinnati for me...as for many of us pinheads that enjoyed Terry’s company

Terry was a amazing dude. Don’t worry about the cry baby shit. I was like liberal video 10x when trump got elected when I got the call. It was so cool hanging out with you and your wife. We had fun! I got drunker than cootier brown. I said piss on it! I’m buying Terry’s GOT! Cassie cage only kicked me in the nuts 30 times. Worth it! I hope we will hang again.

#500 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Great Tribute and really special. Nice !

Thank you. I give the best that I can. That’s all I can do.

There are 706 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-terrie-richie/page/10?hl=beebl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.