Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by rvdv
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 9.06.01 PM (resized).png
    feature_img_8092 (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

R.I.P. (Rest In Pinball) Chris Nash “The Pinball Dr.”
    1965-2020
    Please raise your flippers with me in a salute to a man who literally saved boatloads of machines in his lifetime.

Chris called Eugene, Oregon home for the last several years and he was an invaluable resource to Blairally and much loved by the pinball community. He was a larger than life figure who also helped wedgeheadjunkie and the rest of the crew get the machines into shape for the Pacific Pinball Museum's annual expos and who was always more than happy to share some of his 40+ yrs of knowledge as well as accumulated parts. He will be dearly missed and a memorial event will be in the works and I'll be sure to update you when I have more information.

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 9.06.01 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-12-07 at 9.06.01 PM (resized).pngfeature_img_8092 (resized).jpgfeature_img_8092 (resized).jpg
    #2 3 years ago

Terrible news. Thank you for posting.

LTG

#4 3 years ago

Flippers up good sir. RIP.

#5 3 years ago

I am very saddened to hear this news, Chris was definitely one of the good guys in our pinball community here in Eugene.

RIP Chris

#6 3 years ago

Wow the pinball community is really being devastated this year :/ losing lots of good, talented guys!

This year has been 95% downhill.
    RIP Pinball Doctor. They must have really needed him in that great arcade in the sky...

#7 3 years ago

I did not know Chris but never nice to hear about someone passing way too young. All the best to his family and friends.

RIP Chris

#9 3 years ago

Rest in Peace brother. Hope you are happily fixing pins wherever you are....

#10 3 years ago

What a shame, I had many transactions with him, RIP

#11 3 years ago

RIP brother. Keep games running in heaven!

#12 3 years ago

It figures that this would happen in 2020... We'll miss you Nash.

#13 3 years ago

Chris helped me out years ago when I was first starting to learn pinball repair and restoration. The Pinball Doctor will truly be missed by those of us in this hobby. Blessings to his family and friends who are mourning his loss.

#14 3 years ago

Sad times. RIP

#15 3 years ago

Terrible news RIP

#16 3 years ago

My heart goes out to family and friends.

#17 3 years ago

Very sad news... I once bought a lot of pinball manuals and flyers from him. He went out and beyond his way to get the deal through, even if problems that arose looked almost impossible to solve, he made sure i got my parts. Afterwards we had some hilarious conversations on the phone and mail.
    R.I.P. Chris.

#18 3 years ago

Chris had a rough edge, but once you got through that he was generous with his time and knowledge. He kept Blairalley running IMO.

Another great resource and meaningful person is gone now.

RIP Pinball Doctor

#19 3 years ago

Great Guy. RIP

#20 3 years ago

Damn this year. RIP Chris

#21 3 years ago

R.I.P. in pinball heaven Chris.

I met him a few years ago and he helped me with many of my games - great guy with a generous heart!

#22 3 years ago

Reading all of your replies is very heartwarming, thank you! I hope that wherever Chris is at he can read this forum, please feel free to share any memories or photos you might have of The Pinball Doctor.

#23 3 years ago

Sad to see good people go too early
    Rip

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-rest-in-pinball-chris-nash-the-pinball-doctor-?hl=twoplayer60 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.