Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Betelgeuse
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2170FD4D-7987-4ACC-8291-0F456131F28D (resized).jpeg
    sddefault (resized).jpg
    dfasdf (resized).png
    signal-2022-03-14-21-57-57-319 (resized).jpg
    7EB5C86A-EC85-4FDA-A7AD-D7CF03784AE3 (resized).jpeg
    #1 2 years ago

Sad to hear the news about Scott Hall aka Razor Ramon death. Huge fan of wrestling and he made a huge impact in WWE and WCW when he formed the NWO with Hogan and Nash.

#2 2 years ago

Did he actually die or they still saying his family has thought about pulling the life support?

#3 2 years ago

They declared him dead on tv earlier this evening

#4 2 years ago

He was battling an illness correct?
    I know NWO was recently inducted into the hall of fame.
    Fun entertainer and good times …”4 life”
    7EB5C86A-EC85-4FDA-A7AD-D7CF03784AE3 (resized).jpeg7EB5C86A-EC85-4FDA-A7AD-D7CF03784AE3 (resized).jpeg

#5 2 years ago

My favorite wrestler, RIP to the Bad Guy!

#7 2 years ago

Hall was hospitalized earlier this month for hip surgery. Afterward, a blood clot had reportedly become dislodged and he suffered three heart attacks, according to PW Torch. He was taken off of life support Monday.

#8 2 years ago

RIP Chico!

#9 2 years ago

I always love watching 90s videos of when drunk fans jumped in the ring and he and Macho Man would beat the shit out of them.

#10 2 years ago

Say hello to the bad guy. Razors edge was one of the coolest finishing moves ever.

RIP Scott Hall

#11 2 years ago

Scott’s life was a mess in 2013, after years of drug abuse and huge mental weight from an accidental murder decades earlier when he was still working as a bar bouncer. Got his life and his body right by moving in with Diamond Dallas Page and Jake Roberts. You can see a very small part of his journey in the “Resurrection of Jake The Snake Roberts” documentary. Hard to believe Jake is still with us and better than he’s every been in his life - and Scott is gone.

Meant a ton to me as a kid, and the move he made to WCW changed wrestling forever. Also perhaps one of the most iconic HOF speeches ever. Never had a bad moment with the guy. And now he’s back with his best friend Curt Hennig.

#12 2 years ago

Incredible actor. Guy wasn’t even Cuban.

#13 2 years ago

What I imagine Scott said when he got to the pearly gates.

#14 2 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

What I imagine Scott said when he got to the pearly gates.

Damn, one of my favorites as a kid. Nothing better then the razor's edge on some friends in a pool, or to my parents dismay, onto a couch or bed.

signal-2022-03-14-21-57-57-319 (resized).jpgsignal-2022-03-14-21-57-57-319 (resized).jpg
    #15 2 years ago

RIP

#16 2 years ago

Played a game of WWFRR with my son last night, watched Bash at the Beach 1996 main event over dinner (formation of the N.W.O.), and wore my Razor shirt to bed.

"Bad times don't last, but bad guys do."

#17 2 years ago

I loved playing as him in WrestleMania. His arms would turn into giant razors during combos. Wrestlers from this era are all dying out. Sucks.

dfasdf (resized).pngdfasdf (resized).png
    #18 2 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

I loved playing as him in WrestleMania. His arms would turn into giant razors during combos. Wrestlers from this era are all dying out. Sucks. [quoted image]

He has also been added into Mortal Kombat

sddefault (resized).jpgsddefault (resized).jpg
    #19 2 years ago

R.I.P. in peace to the bad guy….

2170FD4D-7987-4ACC-8291-0F456131F28D (resized).jpeg2170FD4D-7987-4ACC-8291-0F456131F28D (resized).jpeg
    #21 2 years ago

My brothers and I used to wrestle on our trampoline in the back yard and would always “Razor’s Edge” each other. Rarely went as planned, pretty sure that’s why I gotta go to the chiropractor as often as I do now.
    RIP

#22 2 years ago

Just take whatever you want.

#23 2 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Just take whatever you want.

I was only a casual wrestling fan, but 'Razor' was one of my favorite wrestlers of all time. I still remember when this clip aired as it was my first introduction to him. I actually managed to recover his toothpick from a match I went to see where he fought Mr. Perfect and all my friends were envious. I had it for years, but it somehow got lost. The fond memories will last a lifetime tho. RIP Razor!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-razor-ramon-aka-scott-hall and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.