Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 157 posts
  • 76 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 days ago by drinklime
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    ED484A55-4AB5-48F5-9B88-8D200D3FF626.jpeg
    Screenshot_20210915-193153_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Z.jpg
    Norm (resized).jpg
    norm (resized).jpg
    normchicken.gif
    16316672895743191236642461821293 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210914-162256.png
    F7728E46-DB9A-40A6-A39C-CC742268C7D4 (resized).jpeg
    2211829A-8F6A-4FEA-BDB6-3ECEC07CE64B (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20210914-141521_DrawKing (resized).jpg
    Pidgeon (resized).jpg
    url.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider philgreg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 32 days ago

I guess spending all that time in proximity with Adam Egret must have made him sick.

#64 32 days ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

For anyone who has seen the profane celebrity roasts on Comedy Central: Norm MacDonald, I forget who was being roasted but his roast routine was to make bad, inane jokes that were explicitly anti-profane and purposely lame. Also, I always thought he'd be a great Jeopardy guest host. RIP.

Bob Saget.

The end is very touching, especially today.

A lot of the Norm MacDonald Live stuff is back online: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuu7FvXJb-axWYUY6-WrY5g

I saw Norm live once in a small club in Seattle - he was looking for interaction with the crowd and turned to me and asked "What's your name?" and I kinda got taken aback and just said "Phil" with a bit of a "leave me alone vibe" and he went on to the next person. If I'd answered "My name is Philippe" with my french canadian accent I'm guessing he might have talked about Quebec and pulled stories of himself as a kid or something. I doesn't wake me up at night to think about it, but I've thought back a few times about it still with a bit of regret.
    Oh well, RIP Norm.

#65 32 days ago

Also, if you haven't read the book, it's excellent writing and in typical Norm form, very intelligent underneath the surface.

#68 32 days ago

This is incredible.

#143 29 days ago

I'm pulling my own post from a few years back, I think you guys might appreciate it

(PS: I don't care about anybody's sexuality, I just couldn't pass the opportunity for an "in the style of Norm" joke )

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider philgreg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside