Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 157 posts
  • 76 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 days ago by drinklime
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    ED484A55-4AB5-48F5-9B88-8D200D3FF626.jpeg
    Screenshot_20210915-193153_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Z.jpg
    Norm (resized).jpg
    norm (resized).jpg
    normchicken.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    16316672895743191236642461821293 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210914-162256.png
    F7728E46-DB9A-40A6-A39C-CC742268C7D4 (resized).jpeg
    2211829A-8F6A-4FEA-BDB6-3ECEC07CE64B (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20210914-141521_DrawKing (resized).jpg
    Pidgeon (resized).jpg
    url.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iloveplywood.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#109 41 days ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

A true original. Norm's 2011 special ("Me Doing Standup") is my favorite comedy album ever, no question. And if you like his stuff but didn't catch all three seasons of his podcast ("Norm MacDonald Live") it's a must-listen. They pulled it off the Apple store and Youtube when he got his most recent Netflix show but I'm hoping it will resurface now that he's passed. Youtube also has compilations of his Letterman and Conan appearances that are gold, I've watched them a dozen times and still get sucked in every six months or so.
    I always planned to see Norm live when he passed through Denver on one of his relentless standup tours, but somehow it never happened. I'm sorry to have missed him.

Ridiculous is also a great comedy album -- has an amazing Fantastic Four bit that my son loved -- had to be quick to stop it after that track, though, as it proceeds to have a skit about the invention of anal sex.

His "autobiography" is also classic Norm. Maybe a little uneven, but works amazing as a whole. I was never a Norm fan in his prime , but then I happened on his comedy albums and went down the Norm rabbit hole five years ago. Now I'd rate him as my favorite comedian of all time. Maybe the only celebrity death that has actually put me into a bit of a funk.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iloveplywood.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside