Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 184 posts
  • 78 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by ImNotNorm
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

41mV2dPtHUL.jpg
    _norm-02 (resized).png
    20220531_195024.jpg
    Screenshot_20220308-133817_Outlook.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    ED484A55-4AB5-48F5-9B88-8D200D3FF626.jpeg
    Screenshot_20210915-193153_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Z.jpg
    Norm (resized).jpg
    norm (resized).jpg
    normchicken.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    16316672895743191236642461821293 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210914-162256.png
    F7728E46-DB9A-40A6-A39C-CC742268C7D4 (resized).jpeg
    2211829A-8F6A-4FEA-BDB6-3ECEC07CE64B (resized).jpeg

There are 184 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 2 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Here you go. His level of trolling on the show is amazing! They couldn't even catch on that he was messing with them.
    "I realized I did something unforgivable"....proceeds to pop a mint. LOL

That clip from his first appearance on The View from 1999 was freaking hilarious! The level of trolling was off the chart.

"Ok, manslaughter!"

#152 2 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

That clip from his first appearance on The View from 1999 was freaking hilarious! The level of trolling was off the chart.
    "Ok, manslaughter!"

//<![CDATA[
    window.__mirage2 = {petok:"3a3c6f0c2a068cf4d85beb6e07d1bb4eea851023-1631987527-1800"};
    //]]>

Here's another gem when Meredith Vieira tries to burn Norm but subsequently gets burnt in the process.

#153 2 years ago

#154 2 years ago

I didn't even know he was sick

#155 2 years ago

Norm did not care what you thought,
    but was most caring of others, once off the stage.
    RIP

1 week later
    #156 2 years ago

A day in the life of Norm MacDonald by the Washington Post.

I'm so envious of that guy watching the Super Bowl with Norm.

#157 2 years ago

2 months later
    #158 2 years ago

Still miss ya, Norm.

#159 2 years ago

Here's some throw back clips of Norm of Conan in 2009 + 2010.

2 months later
    #160 2 years ago

When Norm was still with us I signed up on the Cameo.com website to be alerted when he would be available next time to make a video for purchase.

Unfortunately that time never came and I was never able to get a personal video from that old chunk of coal before he passed away.

Then today....I received an email from Cameo suggesting I should book Norm for a video Cameo appearance. What the H? Don't they know he's dead?

Or could this be one of the most insane troll jobs ever and Norm is actually still alive and fucking with all of us??

Either way....Norm's still making me laugh from beyond the grave.

Screenshot_20220308-133817_Outlook.jpgScreenshot_20220308-133817_Outlook.jpg

#161 2 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

When Norm was still with us I signed up on the Cameo.com website to be alerted when he would be available next time to make a video for purchase.
    Unfortunately that time never came and I was never able to get a personal video from that old chunk of coal before he passed away.
    Then today....I received an email from Cameo suggesting I should book Norm for a video Cameo appearance. What the H? Don't they know he's dead?
    Or could this be one of the most insane troll jobs ever and Norm is actually still alive and fucking with all of us??
    [quoted image]

Larry King called it a dirt nap. Paul Newman told me you never get over it.

#162 2 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

[quoted image]

I heard that Adam Eget is doing cameos for fifteen dollars a man. I think it was cameos anyway...

2 weeks later
    #164 2 years ago

Norm would have been pleased to be left out of the Oscars' "In Memoriam" reel -- his face up on the projector screen with the choir singing a peppy rendition of "Spirit In The Sky" doesn't really seem like his kind of thing.

#165 2 years ago

What the hell do I care? I'm DEAD!

2 weeks later
    #166 1 year ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

Norm was born in Canada, Quebec City.

Just seeing this.
    What kind of pigeon was he?
    Hilarious.

4 weeks later
    2 weeks later
    #170 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing Droptarget. Unique comedian. Look forward to seeing it.

#171 1 year ago
    Quoted from Nhpolarbear:

Thanks for sharing Droptarge

YW

#172 1 year ago

Nothing Special airing on Netflix. Looking forward to checking it out this weekend.

20220531_195024.jpg20220531_195024.jpg
    3 weeks later
    #173 1 year ago

Fantastic special, really well done and impressive that he's that on sitting alone talking to himself with zero feedback. The bit about the doctors had me rolling.

I also stumbled upon this thread from 9 years ago, searching for our own!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-bryan-kelly-the-norm-macdonald-of-pinball

#174 1 year ago

The wife and I watched Nothing Special a couple of weeks ago. It was awesome! There's some seriously politically incorrect stuff in there and it's hilarious!

The commentary at the end, by his peers, was very moving.

QSS

#175 1 year ago

Nothing Special is definitely worth your time if you're a Norm fan, even if it doesn't quite "work" as standup comedy. It's sad he didn't get the chance to perform it for a live audience, since that's how it was meant to be experienced. But still nice to have a "goodbye" from Norm, and see him enjoying his own material as he always did.

The afterward with some of his comic friends was good too -- some funny anecdotes and clearly he meant a lot to all of them.

1 month later
    #176 1 year ago

Norm's son really has his father's delivery.

1 month later
    #177 1 year ago

Happy birthday Norm!

_norm-02 (resized).png_norm-02 (resized).png

#178 1 year ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

It's sad he didn't get the chance to perform it for a live audience, since that's how it was meant to be experienced.

He actually had been doing most of those jokes at shows for a while. I have a recording from when I saw him in early 2019 where he did pretty much all that stuff.

9 months later
    #179 7 months ago

Anyone ever try the Mangrate?

I hear it has heavy duty grilling grates. It's apparently revolutionizing the way people grill.

No more dry meat!!!

41mV2dPtHUL.jpg41mV2dPtHUL.jpg
    #180 7 months ago

I actually did. Maybe my care wasn't up to snuff, but I had rusting/flaking on mine to the point I tossed them. My original weber grates have been ....grate!

#181 7 months ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I actually did. Maybe my care wasn't up to snuff, but I had rusting/flaking on mine to the point I tossed them. My original weber grates have been ....grate!

It's advertised as a grill enhancement system....but doesn't sound like your grill was enhanced one bit!
    Not very revolutionizing if you ask me.

2 weeks later
    #182 7 months ago

Some guy just made a documentary on Norm's life - a good watch! Teared up again at that Letterman appearance...

#183 7 months ago

What happened to@dirkdiggler ? Noticed he's inactive.

2 weeks later
    #184 6 months ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

What happened to@dirkdiggler ? Noticed he's inactive.

I noticed that too. He's been gone a few months now. Since April 1st to be exact.

Is this some long game April fools prank on his part?

Or am I thinking like Albert Fish?

There are 184 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-norm-macdonald/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.