Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by SunnRAT
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

#1 10 months ago

One of my favorite guitarists...he had a lot of health issues as he got older. I'm playing "Theme from an Imaginary Western" in his memory.

#2 10 months ago

One last ride...

RIP Big Fella

#3 10 months ago

"Blood of the Sun" from Woodstock.

#4 10 months ago

Such a talent, listen to Mountain, Twin Peaks live in japan.

EMP Travelling In The Dark is my favorite Mountain song.
Huge loss.
RIP, good sir.

#5 9 months ago

Great guitarist. 'Mississippi Queen' is credited for starting the 'cowbell' craze. RIP Leslie.

#6 9 months ago

Loved Mountain
Theme for an Imaginary Western was one of my favorites as was Nantucket Sleighride and Tired Angels.
Leslie West always said it like it was.
RIP

#7 9 months ago

I remember seeing him in Ann Arbor,he was still really big and sat on a chair and he had Corky Laing with him and it was great,I was a big mountain fan,FP was gone by this time,Leslie was a really nice guy and a legend.
I remember I had a jap pressing of mountain climbing and it was my pride and joy.

#8 9 months ago
Quoted from Steve_in_Escalon:

Great guitarist. 'Mississippi Queen' is credited for starting the 'cowbell' craze. RIP Leslie.

AbsolutlyGot a chance to see him with mountain at Winterland,SF,1968!! Blew the place away!!!R.I.P.

#9 9 months ago

Grab the expanded version of The Who's 'Odds & Sods' and listen to his work on 'Love Ain't for Keeping'.

RIP

#10 9 months ago

RIP Leslie West
It will take two men to fill his shoes

#11 9 months ago

Such a good riff in 'Mississippi Queen' and reminds me of a certain lady cooking a nice southern style breakfast to go with a bowl of GREEEEN.

RIP

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside