Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Hawk007
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thirdedition.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 5 years ago
    Quoted from Hawk007:

In the wild back in the day I only played games with a kickback. Gives you a chance to save your ball and game. And can be re achieved and gives you something to attain along with other goals to keep your game alive. I for one LOVE kickbacks. And they should be in games.
    Virtual stuff sucks. Physical real actions are the best. There should be more in games now not less. Especially with the price of NIB!
    The randomness of it kicking out helps with game play as well.
    And when they are set up right they work flawlessly just like any other mech the switch needs to be adjusted right. And especially in this case or a slow ball will never get kicked back out.
    Put all the mechanical stuff back in our games. Half the fun and draw is watching the ball fly around the playfield. The ball is wild after all.
    Long live the kickback, spinners,and actual physical ball locks and real full banks of drop targets! Not big single target crap. lol

The ball does still get kicked out when now with the auto plunger, I know it is slightly different, but it really isn't that far off the mark.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thirdedition.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-kickback?tu=thirdedition and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.