Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Hawk007
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Frax.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 5 years ago

Another valid reason for physical kickbacks to die in most cases...

It's the most likely coil to lock on and you'll NEVER NOTICE it's burning up, because who the heck spends all their time looking at that corner? I've seen the stupid things melt down and fry transistors and the owners never even noticed it.

#28 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Lawlor > Elwin on skill shots. Dialed In has progressive skill shots that increase in value if you can chain them without missing. Skill shot made, then if you hit the next target immediately you get a super skill shot. Better than super skill shots alone or super secret skill shots alone. EVERYONE should be adopting the chained skill shot approach, it makes that whole start of ball skillful and very rewarding if you can do it.

Neat. I didn't know that. Not that I've had anywhere to play Dialed In for the last year and a half or so, but a cool idea. I'd much rather see this than "plunge the outlane 3 times to win in a tournament."

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Frax.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-kickback?tu=Frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.