Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by Daditude
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

images(2).jpg

This topic is closed.

#1 3 months ago

The Gambler has passed at age 81.

Rest in peace.

images(2).jpg
#2 3 months ago

You have to know when to fold them....
Another legend gone. RIP

#4 3 months ago

R i p Kenny .
My mum loved Kenny Rogers , Islands in the Stream , I heard that so many times as a kid .
When I was a kid my mum would ask me who is singing this song , I would answer Charlie Pride , Eddie Rabbitt , Kenny Rogers , Johnny Cash , John Denver , Crystal Gayle , because that was usually the answer to her question .
It was only years later I realised she was a country fan . I'm so grateful she exposed me to such a great type of music .

#5 3 months ago

Gonna listen to Kenny today!

#6 3 months ago

What a legend. I listened to a lot of Kenny Rogers as a kid as the folks were into country music. Great artist, huge loss. RIP

#7 3 months ago

Kenny's minor pinball connection:

#8 3 months ago

Just watched "We are the world" video last night with ole Kenny in it, too surreal. Definitely an icon with staying power. RIP Gambler.

#11 3 months ago

Can't believe you didn't shut this thread down yet when there already is one about it that started 3 hours earlier. Figured you would be on the ball considering you shut down the market collapse thread which I enjoyed reading and had no reason being shut down. I don't want to bother reading the corona virus thread to get peoples opinion on the pinball market.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-kenney-rogers

#12 3 months ago
Quoted from chooch:

Can't believe you didn't shut this thread down yet when there already is one about it that started 3 hours earlier. Figured you would be on the ball considering you shut down the market collapse thread which I enjoyed reading and had no reason being shut down. I don't want to bother reading the corona virus thread to get peoples opinion on the pinball market.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-kenney-rogers

"I" did not shut it down. The entire mod team unanimously did so...which is fully explained in the thread. Feel free to PM me or go to the moderator feedback form. Please don't air it out in this or any other thread.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 49.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside