(Topic ID: 350182)

RIP Joyce Randolph- (Trixie Norton of The Honeymooners)

By usandthem

6 months ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by SonicZone
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 months ago

The last of the big four actors of the fountain head of all tv sitcoms has passed away today. Pretty impressive to make it to 99 years old. The Honeymooners is approaching 70 years old, but it's still as hilarious today as ever. Great comedic writing, and unbelievable comedic acting by the cast, the Honeymooners has stood the test of time. I'm 49 and I remember watching the reruns when I was a kid thinking that they were hilarious. My kids think they're funny now and I swear that they're not just humoring me. If you like the show, what's your favorite episode or moment? For me, there were so many. Of course, "The Golfer" is a classic and is awesome. But my favorite is "Better Living Through TV" where Ralph wants to go on TV to promote his latest get-rich quick scheme, the Handy Housewife Helper. He gets stage fright, ruins the whole thing and falls right through the set.

#2 6 months ago

Great show, likewise too many favorite episodes to name.

RIP Trixie

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.