• 72 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by jgentry
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2018-08-26-13-03-13-1 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

Your definition of American Patriot and my definition are completely different.

I don't think I would agree with your definition. In fact, the word "patriot" has been sullied by the actions of many claiming to be one.

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

Think what you want but that is not my reason for disliking him

There's a shocker. Since you didn't pick up on Levi's facetiousness, I will explain it to you. On second thought, never mind.

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from T7:

You easily COULD have said nothing, instead you did the opposite of what you where taught in a semi-clever way.

Funny, I don't think semi-clever has ever been used to describe that guy.

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I voted for him in 2008 because he was so much better than the alternative. I also think John was a very good person, husband, father, etc, and a great American that served his country proudly and i have major respect for him because of that. I however didnt agree with him on alot of his political views. I think this is how alot of people probably feel about him. I think John McCain was a great person/American though and i believe thats how he will be remembered, as he should be.

There is an interesting documentary called "John McCain: For Whom the Bell Tolls".
His first wife and his children with her would probably disagree with you on the good husband, father comment though.

#58 5 years ago

Not everything you read on the internet is accurate. The documentary I referenced is from HBO, and is more credible. Some things are glossed over though. He jokingly mentions crashing 4 planes which might not sit well with some, and he certainly admits to being a lousy student, and not the greatest father/husband.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-john-mccain?tu=vicjw66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.