Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by swinks
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tribute2.jpg
    tribute1.jpg
    gonefishing.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballinc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 9 years ago

Though we lived half a world apart I can honestly say that Greg was my best friend. Greg was my emotional wall, I could bounce anything off him. He was never judgmental, never egotistical, just a level headed great person to confide with and get sound advice. I've known him since we began the ramp manufacturing over 12 years ago. He became one of our first distributors and remained the exclusive Aussie distributor even when others tried to beg and bribe us to let them in. Greg was the most honest, sincere and genuine person I have ever known. I know that Pinball Inc would not have been successful without him.

For those in the US that have gone to Expo and/or Allentown the past 5 years you may have seen him helping us out in our vendor booth. He was at Chicago from 2008 to 2010 then Allentown 2011 and 2012. Unfortunately he could not make it last year because his nephew was killed in a car accident the day before he was to leave.

Some may remember that he also was in Bloomington when I was going through the deal in 2009. He flew over on his own dime to help me out. If not for Greg I would have gotten completely screwed on that deal but thanks to his moxie and stabilizing influence it worked out very well. Even when others tried to run Greg over and put him out in space to get lost he continued to help and looked after other peoples interest over his own. He truly did not have a single self interest bone in his body. While he may have been small in stature he made a giant footprint. He will be missed. And as Greg said at the end of every one of our conversations...catcha mate.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballinc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-greg-of-rttb?tu=pinballinc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.