Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 159 posts
  • 91 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jm2 (resized).jpg
    jm3 (resized).jpg
    jm (resized).jpg
    504 (resized).JPG
    502 (resized).JPG
    493 (resized).JPG
    490 (resized).JPG
    352 (resized).JPG
    349 (resized).JPG
    350 (resized).JPG
    DSCN3918 (resized).JPG
    DSCN3937 (resized).JPG
    DSCN3912 (resized).JPG
    DSCN3913 (resized).JPG
    DSCN3940 (resized).JPG
    DSCN3939 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BLACK_ROSE.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#83 7 years ago

Sad News Indeed ..... I've been deal-N w/ Don for years also .. I've sold him 3 of my Pins and 1 of the Bankers .. The Last 1 he bought from me was my mod'd out IMVE ... Don called me Late as usual , i could tell he had been drink-N , He was a Trip .. He was hesitant on buy-N my IMVE because he said he was gonna use that $ to pay for new Terracotta Tiles to be installed on his roof , said the Calif- Sun was Hell on Roof tOps out there .. He didn't post alot , but when I had a 4-Sale Thread and he was the Invisible buyer , I would only say ,
    Sold !! It's will be headed to Beverly Hills .. To me that sounded gOod ... Don was a Killer guy and my Friend and the same age as me ...
    In conversations w/ him , he told me how he made his Fortune and Retired so young .. I'll keep that to myself in respect of Don ..
    I Will miss Don 4 Sure ...

1 thing Is 4 Sure ,, Death will get Us All 1 day ,, Young or Old ,, and I Respect Rarehero 4 starting this Thread because I wouldn't have known that Don had passed away due to me not coming Here like I use to ... I Hope when my day comes , some 1 will do the Same for me .. To All U Pinheads here ,,, Live Life to the Fullest and Be Safe ..... B_R

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BLACK_ROSE.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-donald-margolis-terapin99?tu=BLACK_ROSE and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.