Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 159 posts
  • 91 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jm2 (resized).jpg
    jm3 (resized).jpg
    jm (resized).jpg
    504 (resized).JPG
    502 (resized).JPG
    493 (resized).JPG
    490 (resized).JPG
    352 (resized).JPG
    349 (resized).JPG
    350 (resized).JPG
    DSCN3918 (resized).JPG
    DSCN3937 (resized).JPG
    DSCN3912 (resized).JPG
    DSCN3913 (resized).JPG
    DSCN3940 (resized).JPG
    DSCN3939 (resized).JPG

There are 159 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 7 years ago

RE: Don / Terrapin99

Hi Guys,
    I'm Don's brother and I wanted to thank you for your stories and kind words of condolence. We are all shocked by his loss and will miss him. I know he enjoyed his relationships with many of you.

To settle his estate, we are gathering his transaction information so that we can determine the location and value of his assets.
    It appears he had various deals going on with several people. If you are one of them, please let me know so we can settle them.
    We can also see that some of Don's property (pinball machines) were 1) shipped and not paid for or 2) held by others pending a trade or 3) on loan.
    After we complete this step, we will determine the best way to sell his collection.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
    [email protected]

#152 7 years ago

Odin I think I met you and nimblepin that night your truck was backed in to Don's garage picking up Poker Face.

Here are some pics inside the (mad)house that was Don's world. That's my STLE pictured to the right of the Elvis, which he ordered special with the LE #666.

As you can clearly see, it was everything everywhere all the time and always changing. He had a huge stack of NAVL receipts in the garage for receiving and sending games. I remember after his cleaning lady would come (twice a week) and put everything away in the house, he wouldn't be able to find anything and get all pissed off. Pretty funny stuff...

350 (resized).JPG350 (resized).JPG

349 (resized).JPG349 (resized).JPG

352 (resized).JPG352 (resized).JPG

490 (resized).JPG490 (resized).JPG

493 (resized).JPG493 (resized).JPG

502 (resized).JPG502 (resized).JPG

504 (resized).JPG504 (resized).JPG

#153 7 years ago
    Quoted from PNBLWZD:

Odin I think I met you and nimblepin that night your truck was backed in to Don's garage picking up Poker Face.

I didn't get the Poker Face, but I remember you. He sold it to somebody else. Can't remember what I did bring home that night.

Who needs to go to Disneyland when we could go to Don's instead?

#154 7 years ago

RIP Don. I bought my TFLE from him several years ago.

#155 7 years ago

I guess Don won.
    As the old proverbial goes...
    One who dies with the most toys wins.

#156 7 years ago

I never met or dealt with Don, but I send my sincere condolences to all his family and friends. Reading through this thread, I could easily see he was a great guy that was beloved by many, and the planet needs way more people like that. So sad to see him passing so young. Rest in peace Don.

#157 7 years ago

I found the photos of the JM Whitewood I purchased from Don. It was a beauty!

jm (resized).jpgjm (resized).jpg

jm3 (resized).jpgjm3 (resized).jpg

jm2 (resized).jpgjm2 (resized).jpg

#158 7 years ago

I sold Don a Big Deal last year & just talking to him I could tell he was good people ! Prayers sent to his family...

#159 7 years ago
    Quoted from Fred-Sanford:

I sold Don a Big Deal last year & just talking to him I could tell he was good people ! Prayers sent to his family...

I have that Big Deal now, and we really enjoy it.

There are 159 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-donald-margolis-terapin99/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.