(Topic ID: 203286)

RIP David Cassidy

By MrBally

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

What can you say....

#2 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

What can you say....

I can't hear your heart beat?

Sorry bad joke, only because I grew up with the Partridge Family. I had heard he was on his last leg.

We even had the records in the house. He was a big part of the 70's and had a long life after.

RIP

#3 6 years ago

We all watched the Partridge Family Rest in Peace Mr.Cassidy

#4 6 years ago

He suffered very bad with Dimentia the last few years. I know at the time it was corny but i always liked the guy. saw some interviews with him as he got older and seemed a really nice guy.

#5 6 years ago

Sorry to hear.

LTG : (

#6 6 years ago

I saw him perform at BB King in NYC Maybe 4-5 years ago or so. My ex was a big fan and I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. He seemed fine but I think he mentioned drug use was part of his past. So that might have played a part. I can only imagine the women he used to get! Probably lived two lifetimes of fun.

#7 6 years ago

A talented guy ... RIP David Cassidy

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-david-cassidy?hl=vdrums and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.